Contributor

For those with limp blah hair you need to try this!!

I bought a bottle of Nioxin scalp renew derambrasion treatment last night at the pro supply store and I tried it out this morning and OMG my scalp feels cleaner then it ever has. My hair feels like it's standing away from my scalp in a voluminous sort of way as opposed to flat against my head. Feels thick and bouncy without an ounce of product in it at all! I do believe you can buy this product online however it is considered a professional treatment to be done in salons.

Application of the product was easy. You apply it to dry hair, section off your hair into quarters and apply the product in a grid pattern from front to back (the bottle looks like a hair color bottle). After your head is completely covered you massage it in and then process for 10 minutes. Then you rinse and massage at the same time and shampoo and condition as usual. The product has a fine grit to it as well as AHA,BHA and enzymes to clear your scalp of oil,dirt and debrit that block hair follicules. You're supposed to use the treatment every 45-60 days.

I know those who use WEN would really love this product to deep cleanse the scalp without stripping your hair.