Honored Contributor

Re: For those with experience with Guthy Renker

I only tried twice with GR but never the auto enroll. I had ordered their two seasonal specials twice. The first time went fine but the second time they kept my money and weeks went by and no shipping. So I called them and they said they were currently out of stock (wasn't when I ordered) and they didn't know when they'd get more back in. So I said cancel my order since you have no idea ETA and you've had my money for weeks and they told me no, they can't cancel my order. I had to fight them to do so and finally had them do so. Who knows how long they would have kept my money before they ever shipped it out, IF they ever shipped it out. And the other thing, why was I never notified that the items were OOS and no timeframe for them to be back in stock? And most companies don't take your money until the items actually ship. It just seemed shady to me so I will no longer try to order from them. There are also too many horror stories of people trying to cancel the AD, confirming it was cancelled only to then keep receiving shipments and fighting with CS to get it resolved. Their CS was pretty nasty to me when I tried to cancel my order on the OOS items. I forgot to add that part, which is an important part to me- CS is everything to me!

Trusted Contributor

I'm with you HAPPYDAZE! I will not give any company my hard earned money if they have treated me badly.
Frequent Contributor

DO NOT order the Gunthy Renker WEN. It is not made of the same ingredients. They are different. I know. I have ordered both and will never do the GR again. Stick with ordering directly from Chaz's website or QVC. They sell the real deal.

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 pvtdevinmom said:

DO NOT order the Gunthy Renker WEN. It is not made of the same ingredients. They are different. I know. I have ordered both and will never do the GR again. Stick with ordering directly from Chaz's website or QVC. They sell the real deal.

the seasonals have the same ingredients though but yes, the core CCs and some of the ancillary products have slightly different ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, I had forgotten it was different formulas.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeannie!

I love GR! They are my primary source for Wen. When I first tried them, I used a gift card and cancelled to test them out. I heard too many horror stories. I had no problems with them charging to my card nor the cancellation.

I've now been with them for almost two years and I have nothing bad to say about them. I have free shipping for life and 20% off of any products outside of my auto delivery packages.

I would advise that if you start with them, after you get your intro kit, call and change your deliveries to every 20 weeks. That's the maximum.

They go out of their way to keep their customers happy.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

This is nonsense.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

I have never ordered from GR but am still considering it. I just believe that I would end up with too much product and I try not to overbuy. QVC always has great tsv and OTO deals and I have been happy with purchasing from QVC.

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 HonnyBrown said:

Hi Jeannie!

I love GR! They are my primary source for Wen. When I first tried them, I used a gift card and cancelled to test them out. I heard too many horror stories. I had no problems with them charging to my card nor the cancellation.

I've now been with them for almost two years and I have nothing bad to say about them. I have free shipping for life and 20% off of any products outside of my auto delivery packages.

I would advise that if you start with them, after you get your intro kit, call and change your deliveries to every 20 weeks. That's the maximum.

They go out of their way to keep their customers happy.

Not always.Wink