Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who use SKINN AND Isomers.......

Me me me! I use both! And love both! I use many Isomers serums (which are water based and sink right in) and LOTS OF Skinn serums/creams...I think they play like best friends on the playground at recess (LOL)... both lines are active driven (lots of peptides and meaningful amounts of active ingredients!) 

I also use other brands for masking (Borghese Fango masks!) body creams (Love Perlier/Korres/etc) and peels (SSC glycolic extreme peel!!!!) but these 2 lines (Isomer's and Skinn) are 95% of my daily and nightly routine!

Now...don't get me started on makeup Woman LOL Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Me me me! I use both! And love both! I use many Isomers serums (which are water based and sink right in) and LOTS OF Skinn serums/creams...I think they play like best friends on the playground at recess (LOL)... both lines are active driven (lots of peptides and meaningful amounts of active ingredients!) 

I also use other brands for masking (Borghese Fango masks!) body creams (Love Perlier/Korres/etc) and peels (SSC glycolic extreme peel!!!!) but these 2 lines (Isomer's and Skinn) are 95% of my daily and nightly routine!

Now...don't get me started on makeup Woman LOL Woman Wink

Ha @Krissy_1968 Heart  Please DO!  Get started on makeup!  We have not talked about THAT in a while!

Looks like, with diligently using Isomers and Skinn, we'll have to stop doing the foundation soon....Smiley LOL 

What then is left to talk about Krissy???  Lets start on eyeshadow and lipstick, please!

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies, this is important - if we wish to streamline our Isomers bottles, we need to know what Isomers products are recommended by this company specifically for our age group or/and for our skin type.

If you google the words - EVINE Life Isomers 19th Anniversary - you will find a page with "shop by age" and "shop by skin type" buttons. There are your products listed for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

How did that happen? What products do you use and why?

Do these lines compliment each other well?

Any info, suggestions would be great!!

- How?  ONE word - Sonechko.    LOL! 

I was using SKINN only, but back in May Sonechko had such great things to say about ISOMERS, I gave it a try, and I'm glad I did.  Just bought more during the week-end sale.

-  Do they compliment each other?

I DON'T mix them.  In other words, if I'm using Isomers, then it's an Isomers day.

During the day, the entire summer has been Isomers only.  At nite: SKINN - Take the Week-end off and Neck Amour at nite only.

Come November, when it starts getting cold, I will switch back to SKINN in the day time.   I've already got my Collagenesis stash in the fridge waiting and ready.

I personally don't like the idea of "mixing" products.

I just purchased some SCC Vita C pads, but that's just a toner.  My plan is to apply that before my Illumi-Brites, which are both also Vita-C products.

When my Isomers Copper duo arrives, then I'll have CU only days.  No mixing of "C" and "CU".

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

How did that happen? What products do you use and why?

Do these lines compliment each other well?

Any info, suggestions would be great!!

- How?  ONE word - Sonechko.    LOL! 

I was using SKINN only, but back in May Sonechko had such great things to say about ISOMERS, I gave it a try, and I'm glad I did.  Just bought more during the week-end sale.

-  Do they compliment each other?

I DON'T mix them.  In other words, if I'm using Isomers, then it's an Isomers day.

During the day, the entire summer has been Isomers only.  At nite: SKINN - Take the Week-end off and Neck Amour at nite only.

Come November, when it starts getting cold, I will switch back to SKINN in the day time.   I've already got my Collagenesis stash in the fridge waiting and ready.

I personally don't like the idea of "mixing" products.

I just purchased some SCC Vita C pads, but that's just a toner.  My plan is to apply that before my Illumi-Brites, which are both also Vita-C products.

When my Isomers Copper duo arrives, then I'll have CU only days.  No mixing of "C" and "CU".

Oh, how sweet of you @RinaRina!  And I love your method of using your products too! I am still to discover my best way mixing these two, but I am still in a trial mode with Skinn.

May I recommend, instead of buying next time more of C pads,  get Isomers Vitamin C facial cleanser and/or Vitamin C mask?

Those ARE so VERY wonderful, oh! And smell so good! I can only imagine applying Illumi-Bright after......Love-love-love, and will get them myself at the first opportunity of some price break. I miss this Vitamin C cleanser.....

Honored Contributor

*furiously takes notes..........*

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

May I recommend, instead of buying next time more of C pads,  get Isomers Vitamin C facial cleanser and/or Vitamin C mask?

Those ARE so VERY wonderful, oh! And smell so good! I can only imagine applying Illumi-Bright after......Love-love-love, and will get them myself at the first opportunity of some price break. I miss this Vitamin C cleanser.....

Just went to check it -- can't find "Isomers Vitamin C mask".

Edit:
Just found "Vitamin C-Stem Serum".  Is that it?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

Nah, @RinaRina. The Vita-C serum is a former Isomers source of C vitamin. It is now being replaced with Illumi-Bright C + Ferulic.

They also had a C (i think plazma) cleanser and mask. These were Isomers C-series before. Each item was quite expensive as a single, but on Evine they had awesome priced deals for C-series kits.

I also now looked for those on Evine and on Isomers Lab site - none at the moment. Maybe later, or maybe it has something to do with Isomers re-formulating C-series, like they already came up with Illumi-Bright C+Ferulic.

Well, she will surprise us soon enough with those C-Babies, I am sure. Just be on the look out for them Rina, or for their updated versions, they are great items and VERY pleasant in smell and in use.

p.s. Rina, do not buy this Vitamin C Stem Serum, it's probably expensive and you now have a Illumi-Bright C+Ferulic instead!