Honored Contributor

For those who use SKINN AND Isomers.......

How did that happen? What products do you use and why?

I've been SO impressed with the SKINN threads because of all the positivity and help when it came to his line. I've read the Isomers threads and there too, upbeat and helpful. I went through the list of products (there are many)  and some remind me of Perricone (which I used years ago).

I'm using SKINN (well, adding it in to what I have and so far, loving it) but see that many are not fans of his new serums (don't know why). 

Do these lines compliment each other well?

Any info, suggestions would be great!!

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who use SKINN AND Isomers.......

@SahmIam wrote:

How did that happen? What products do you use and why?

I've been SO impressed with the SKINN threads because of all the positivity and help when it came to his line. I've read the Isomers threads and there too, upbeat and helpful. I went through the list of products (there are many)  and some remind me of Perricone (which I used years ago).

I'm using SKINN (well, adding it in to what I have and so far, loving it) but see that many are not fans of his new serums (don't know why). 

Do these lines compliment each other well?

Any info, suggestions would be great!!

Hi @SahmIam  From what I've gathered, Dimitri had his original Stem Rejen for the face then altered the formula and renamed it Stem Rejen Elite.  The same thing happened with the original Youth Preservation Cream being reformulated and renamed, adding the word "elite".  Those are the only two products I'm aware of that longtime users have an issue with.  When I came along the Stem Rejen was already the new one so that's what I started with.  I had no complaints.  I ended up finding an original on Hautelook and it was fine too.  I guess I'm not discriminating enough to be able to tell the difference.  I never used either version of the YPC because my skin is not dry.  As for the Age Reset Serum, you'll find lots of fans among the Dazzlers. 

I dabble a little bit adding some Isomers to my routine (and recently a little Elysee too).  My main reason for using Isomers and Elysee in the morning is to have a quicker morning routine and to make it easier/quicker for applying makeup if I have to go someplace or have someone coming over.  I let what I consider my powerhouses (Skinn DWP) do their work overnight.  Granted, there's a little mixing or overlap here and there, but that's my basic reasoning.  I am an admitted product junkie so it's very likely that I'm using more products than I really need to, but I love serums and peptides!

Honored Contributor

I have always mixed these two brands...and several others as well. Never had any issues doing this.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I think most do but I often wonder how one decides which products to keep and which to toss.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Hey girl! I know you love SKINN so what made you add in Isomers? Are there products offered that address needs SKINN does not? I'm thinking of trying her hair line; any feedback on it? I believe you love SKINN's and I have that but.... having a few issues with it, lol.

Based on your experience, what will the November show highlight, deal wise? I just purchased the ABC peel of the bay and will try it tonight. I have a few other once a week peels (that cost 5-6x's what this does) so if it works, I'm thrilled!!!

Honored Contributor

I've never really seriously considered using only one brand. No single brand is likely to have the best of everything for me. 

Most lines tend tend to work with other lines/brands, though there are a few exceptions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I think most do but I often wonder how one decides which products to keep and which to toss.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Hey girl! I know you love SKINN so what made you add in Isomers? Are there products offered that address needs SKINN does not? I'm thinking of trying her hair line; any feedback on it? I believe you love SKINN's and I have that but.... having a few issues with it, lol.

Based on your experience, what will the November show highlight, deal wise? I just purchased the ABC peel of the bay and will try it tonight. I have a few other once a week peels (that cost 5-6x's what this does) so if it works, I'm thrilled!!!

@SahmIam  I think both Skinn and Isomers are excellent and they both address skincare well with science and excellent ingredients.  Because I like peptides so much, I picked up some Isomers 20% Matrixyl to boost what I was already using.  Listening to Manuela, it's easy to be persuaded to try something new.  Then I saw an Isomers All-in-One serum so I thought it would be something I could do in the AM as something quick and as a way to stretch my Skinn Age Reset serums. I also happened to be running out of my Stem Rejen so the timing was good.  Like I said, I'm a product junkie, I will even layer something from both lines just because I think it's going to do more for me.  Again, maybe more than I really need, but I feel like I'm doing something positive for my skin.  I do love Skinn and don't see myself quitting it, I just like experimenting with other stuff too.  When Dimitri comes for his holiday shows, he'll likely have a TTV that's very similar to the DWP kit that was the anniversary TTV in July.  The Holiday DWP kit was what got me to jump on board with Skinn nearly two years ago.  He'll likely do a Lip 6x Balm set again too.  I love the ABC Triple Action Peel.  I try to do one once a week.  I can leave it on a lot longer than directed and there's never any irritation.  After I finish with it, I will follow up with a sheet mask or do a moisturizing treatment with the PM cleanser.

Honored Contributor

Isomers anniv prices still in effect today.

Trusted Contributor

I use both lines but I use Skinn during the day and mostly Isomers at night.  I really like both lines a lot and find they do work well together.  I do occasionally use them together especially the eye products because that is my problem area.  As to the formulation change, I was one of those who couldn't use the "elite" products.  Very bad reaction to them.  I did love the original stem rejens for face, eye and lips and also the 24 hour youth cream.  I no longer buy those items.  I'm not a fan of all these skincare lines always coming out with "new and improved".  I understand that is what they do, but sometimes if it ain't broke and all that. Isomers is doing the same thing with some of my favorite items. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Isomers anniv prices still in effect today.

And today, Monday, too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

This is because their presentations were scheduled for Monday evening. I am not sure if Manuela still in town to physically be on the shows, or they gonna do the re-runs, but I noticed this schedule a while ago, and it was kind of strange - no shows for Sunday at all, and a few for Monday evening.

But after that, I think the prices finally will go bye-bye.