Regular Contributor

For those who ordered JumboTATCHA Camellia Cleansing Oil Packaging Question

If anyone sees this post who purchased the limited edition larger size of Tatcha Camelia cleansing oil, can you tell me if your packaging was different than their usual packaging. My box and bottle were the same but bottle not sealed with purple tapl and the box not lined with purple tissue paper etc.  I am wondering whether for the QVC edition they changed it.  If they did, I am okay with that. If not, I most likely received one that was opened and returned. I have an email in to Tatcha but they are 3 hours behind the QVC time zone..  If anyone here happens to have the answer I would appreciate it very much. TIA. 

Super Contributor

I ordered two. Both came in the fancy box, with no tissur...

I ordered two. Both came in the fancy box, with no tissure paper or seal on the product. I also ordered one from the Tatcha site, before the QVC deal, and I do not remember tissure paper or seal on that one either.

I think you got a good product, not a return.

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who ordered JumboTATCHA Camellia Cleansing Oil Packaging Question

@acatgirl I find that when they do special offers they cut back on the fancy packaging...probably saves a little money.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I prefer when skincare/makeup products are sealed when I receive them. This assures no contamination and no tampering before I use them. I choose my brands accordingly. 

Regular Contributor

I really appreciate your replies!  Thank you!