Super Contributor

For those who enjoy the Crispy Green Freshness of Eternal Grace

Its not a Duplicate but close in scent to my nose. L'Occitane's Verbena Frisson on their website. It lasts and has that same kind of crispy green feeling. I literally just opened the bottle I ordered on their website. I tried it in a L'Occitane store. Its really nice. It comes in a green box and bottle. Its really nice and I as much as I know scent is subjective, I highly recommend you try it.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: For those who enjoy the Crispy Green Freshness of Eternal Grace

Thanks for the tip. I'm still pining for EG. I'll check it out!

Frequent Contributor

Also, Mari Lynn is on now with the new Peaceful Harmony scent and just said "for those of you that like EG or IG, this would be a nice addition for you". It's even in a green bottle, like EG used to be. :/

Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 rplas64 said:

Also, Mari Lynn is on now with the new Peaceful Harmony scent and just said "for those of you that like EG or IG, this would be a nice addition for you". It's even in a green bottle, like EG used to be. :/

thanks for sharing this! i missed the presentation and was wondering if it smelled like eg (especially since it's the same color bottle). based on the notes in the description, i thought it seemed like a hybrid of the two but i'm still not sure if i want to try it. eg is my all time favorite but I never really got into inner grace. they didn't seem that similar to me so it's kinda funny that it's recommended for lovers of both fragrances. interesting! thanks again for sharing!

Respected Contributor

On 7/27/2014 jennys kid said:
On 7/27/2014 rplas64 said:

thanks for sharing this! i missed the presentation and was wondering if it smelled like eg (especially since it's the same color bottle). based on the notes in the description, i thought it seemed like a hybrid of the two but i'm still not sure if i want to try it. eg is my all time favorite but I never really got into inner grace. they didn't seem that similar to me so it's kinda funny that it's recommended for lovers of both fragrances. interesting! thanks again for sharing!

I missed today's show, too (and my DVR somehow didn't record it!), but the presentation video is up, if you want to watch it.

I think Dara and Mari Lynn mentioning Inner Grace and Eternal Grace in the recent shows may be a reflection of them reading the forum, and seeing the posts on people missing IG and EG. I do agree with you that EG and IG didn't seem similar to me, either, but maybe you're right in that Peaceful Harmony is a sort of hybrid.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

thanks, celery! i did see that they posted the presentation after the show. i was thinking that maybe peaceful harmony is also a bit closer to a "traditional" fragrance. the ladies always said that about inner grace. and what amy said about really being able to smell it as they were spraying it and when it was on others made me think the same. i will probably try it eventually and hopefully i'll like it. can't wait to see some of the reviews. wish it were offered on a featured price!