Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: For those who are interested in the Target Beauty Boxes

@Nightowlz - thanks for letting everyone know that some are still available online.  I missed the last one on Honest Beauty which looked good, but checked too late and they were sold out. I've been buying the boxes online for quite a while and am, for the most part, fairly pleased with what I receive for the money  (plus the $5 beauty coupon that was always included). This month, instead of a general beauty coupon in the box, there are 3 coupons for three specific lines/items that were included in the box. I would have rather had the general beauty coupon instead, but I guess they decided to try something different. Still a fun box to try for the money.  I'm glad you were able to purchase two of the boxes and hope you enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty wrote:

@Nightowlz - thanks for letting everyone know that some are still available online.  I missed the last one on Honest Beauty which looked good, but checked too late and they were sold out. I've been buying the boxes online for quite a while and am, for the most part, fairly pleased with what I receive for the money  (plus the $5 beauty coupon that was always included). This month, instead of a general beauty coupon in the box, there are 3 coupons for three specific lines/items that were included in the box. I would have rather had the general beauty coupon instead, but I guess they decided to try something different. Still a fun box to try for the money.  I'm glad you were able to purchase two of the boxes and hope you enjoy!

@GemsNBeauty I also missed that one & would have liked to try some of the Honest products. I would rather have the $5 beauty coupon to use on what you like. It's a inexpensive way to try some new products.

GMA Deals must also have some type of Beauty Box I keep missing. I signed up so I will receive an email next time so I can check it out.

Honored Contributor

I just received my two beauty boxes and have to say these are the nicest boxes I have purchased from Target well worth the $7. Some products are full size and you get coupons for money off future products in the box. Sure these are drugstore brands, but for $7 you can't go wrong. 

Trusted Contributor

@GemsNBeauty  Thanks for posting about this.  This is my first Target Beauty Box.  I got the makeup one and will pick it up in the store tomorrow.  I hope I like it!  

How often do these boxes come out?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting about these.  I ordered the make up and wake up and all the masks for myself and picked up at my local store.  I liked them so much I bought another set of the same for my daughter but had to get from a different store.  it is nice to see what you are getting before you purchase and they are a good value.  Especially the make up and wake up - I wanted that blending brush and face palette from Elf which more than pays for the box. The full sized mascara and deoderant spray plus the generous sample sizes of the makeup remover wipes and dry shampoo make this a great deal. Plus coupons if you want to purchase items again. 

When are next months boxes available for purchase? is it the first of the month?They seem to sell out quickly so it would be nice to get an early look.

Frequent Contributor

@Stargazer77.  I hope you'll enjoy your first beauty box! I purchased the same one "Wake Up & Make Up" and I think it is well worth the $7 (haven't tried the mascara, but that alone sells for around %7 in store and has great reviews).  Overall for the $ it's been fun for me to purchase (over the last year or so) and experience some new products I may not have otherwise tried.  There is always an item or two that I'm not as crazy about, but for the most part I enjoy trying some of  the other brands I normally don't use (and some are full size as opposed to trial/sample size) and worth the money to order

Target comes out with their beauty boxes about once a month. So look for it towards the end of this month or most likely early May if you are interested. I'll post when I see it is available, if I don't see someone else has done so earlier here.  This is the first time I've experienced their availability in-store as opposed to only online. It's nice, in that you don't have to wait for it to be delivered in the mail (although I usually have received mine in 3-4 days after ordering) and no chance of it being damaged in the mail.  Anyway, hope there are a few items (if not all) that may work for you Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@nmurray.  Glad you enjoyed - I purchased the Make Up box and thought as you did that it was more than worth the $7 (the mascara and Elf brush this month more than pay the $7 price for the box).  The boxes are available monthly. I don't know if it is a permanent thing now to have the boxes available at the stores, as I haven't seen that in-store availability previously.  I would say to be on the lookout end of April or most likely early May. I"ll try to post when I see it's availability Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I buy them every time I see they are available, they do sell out fast.  A very inexpensive beauty treat for myself.  I bought all 5, then saw one did not ship.  I did not realize one was pickup only, so I missed out on that one.  Opening these little boxes is such a thrill, and I believe, cheaper than any other box subscription out there.  $7 and free shipping, and every box I've gotten is well worth the price.

Honored Contributor

According to Musings Of A Muse website the April beauty box is available to purchase now.