Frequent Contributor

For those who are interested in the Target Beauty Boxes

There are a choice of 5 boxes this month.  I purchased in store today (first time I've seen them offered there) the Wake Up & Make Up Choice. It is a pretty good value this month, as there are 3 (possibly 4) full sized products in there that make this a great choice for me. I don't know much about the Covergirl Peacock Flare Mascara that is included, but that sells for $6 normally - as does the Elf Beautifully Bare Blending Brush - which has a 5 star rating on their website. Certainly a good value for $7 if anyone is interested....I may try one of the others--nice that they have all the contents listed online, as the boxes are sealed in store.

Just thought I would pass this along to those who may be interested Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: For those who are interested in the Target Beauty Boxes

I never heard of them before and might have to try one.  They sound like fun!

Thanks for taking the time to share the info.

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty

Do I type beauty box in the search bar or where are these listed on Target’s website please?

Frequent Contributor

@@butterfly123.  I typed in Target Beauty Box  April...sorry for the delay Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GemsNBeauty

Thank you for your kind and quick response. I will look on Target’s website. 

Thank you for the post and information. 

😊

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@GemsNBeauty  Thanks for the heads up!  Unfortunately they are all sold out by me. And most boxes are sold out online, too.Woman Sad

Frequent Contributor

@momoftwo2007...darn!  Sorry to hear that. Last evening when I wrote the info here, they were all available. Can't believe they are mostly sold out by this a.m.  They could have been available for a few days before I noticed it at their website..sorry Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GemsNBeauty @momoftwo2007 @butterfly123 @hellodali

The beauty boxes are still available. On Targets site type in april 2018 beauty boxes in the search box & a page pops up with them on it. They are still available now but they do sell out fast so I would not wait if you want any of them.

I just clicked on each one & looks like a couple of them are available for shipping & the other are not so you would have to check your local store.

I just bought the All Masks & The BeYou(tiful) boxes.

@GemsNBeauty

Thx for posting the beauty boxes. I generally miss them. I checked the other day but they were not listed yet since it was the 31st then I forgot about it.

I can only order what's available online since we don't have a Target.

Honored Contributor

A pretty nice deal to try out products. 

Honored Contributor

I saw this on the Musings Of A Muse website and ordered 2 boxes. I have been ordering Target Beauty Boxes for a while.