Regular Contributor

For those of you that bought the Pop Sonic TSV, look closely at the silicone pattern on the front.

I just wanted to point out that the Pop Sonic TSV is not the same as the other Pop Sonic Leafs & Leaflets sold here on QVC. If you look at th top of the TSV Pop Sonic Leaf, the silicone bristle pattern is different than the silicone bristle pattern on A413410, A413412 & A345739. The bristles on the TSV seem very fragile. Also a few of you reviewed that the motor didn't sound like it was as high quality as previous Pop Sonic Leafs. I'm concerned this is a case where a cheaper version was made for the TSV in order to fool us into believeing we were getting an excellent deal. Also the demo shows the models removing their makeup with the Leaf. The instructions that come with it clearly state you are to remove your makeup with soap & water first. Then use the Leaf to clean your skin. Unfortunately I fell for the sales pitch & ordered the TSV. I was very disappointed in the product & sent it back. It cost me $12.00 in shipping to be reminded if it sounds to good to be true.... well you know the rest.

Honored Contributor

Re: For those of you that bought the Pop Sonic TSV, look closely at the silicone pattern on the fron

I'm sorry that you had to send it back @lindseyemmie

If you used PayPal to pay for your purchase then you can file a claim with PP to get a refund of that return postage. Woman Happy The PayPal transaction in your PP account history has a link inside that gives you instructions.

Super Contributor

Re: For those of you that bought the Pop Sonic TSV, look closely at the silicone pattern on the fron

purchased  the gray set knowing i could share.  turned the first one on and nothing,  tried charging and nothing.  called cs right away and was refunded 7.50. no thank you. sending back.  defective product.  called cs again to make sure that i will be given a full refund.

New Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

I just wanted to point out that the Pop Sonic TSV is not the same as the other Pop Sonic Leafs & Leaflets sold here on QVC. If you look at th top of the TSV Pop Sonic Leaf, the silicone bristle pattern is different than the silicone bristle pattern on A413410, A413412 & A345739. The bristles on the TSV seem very fragile. Also a few of you reviewed that the motor didn't sound like it was as high quality as previous Pop Sonic Leafs. I'm concerned this is a case where a cheaper version was made for the TSV in order to fool us into believeing we were getting an excellent deal. Also the demo shows the models removing their makeup with the Leaf. The instructions that come with it clearly state you are to remove your makeup with soap & water first. Then use the Leaf to clean your skin. Unfortunately I fell for the sales pitch & ordered the TSV. I was very disappointed in the product & sent it back. It cost me $12.00 in shipping to be reminded if it sounds to good to be true.... well you know the rest.

@lindseyemmie wrote:

New Contributor

Did anybody get only one recharger when they repeatedly said could give as two gifts, a charger in each box?

Honored Contributor

I bought the Leaflet over a year ago and it works perfectly.  So sorry yours was a bust.  First of all no one needs one that big (Leaf).  The Leaflet sits right in your hand.  I agree with you that the TSV was made cheaply to make money.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Dee G wrote:

Did anybody get only one recharger when they repeatedly said could give as two gifts, a charger in each box?

if you only got one charger then call them for a partial refund and go out and buy a usb charger to add to it OR return as defective and get another set.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

I wish I had seen your post before I ordered mine and found out for myself that this TSV Leaf is not the same as my previous TSV Leaf.  The speed doesn't bump up as high as my first Leaf and the bristles are softer and seem a little longer.  It seems to be more like my daughter's Leaflet in that the motor is louder and higher pitched.  Maybe a Leaflet motor in a Leaf body?

I sent one to my sister so I'm keeping mine, but it's a little irritating that the product isn't the same as the original.