Contributor

For those liking JM Argan Reserve

She's having a BOGO on her site. I just ordered. Smiley Happy. I have not used it before, but had been interested; this offer was too good to resist.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those liking JM Argan Reserve

@MarianneG  I love the Reserve, but because of the price I have really used sparingly.  I am going to check this out.  Thanks for sharing this info.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@MarianneG  Do you think this has a limited shelf life?  Could this be part of the original stock that has an expiration date that is close?  I know that her regular oil can go bad after awhile.  I hate to buy something that has a limited time for use.  What do you think?

Contributor

@tends2dogsI hope not. I'm hoping it's just that it's part of her anniversary celebration. Also, it appears that Sephora sells plenty of the product as well, so I'd be surprised if she had a lot of expiring product.

Esteemed Contributor

@MarianneG  I emailed the Josie website.  They said the Reserve is good for 12 to 18 months from purchase date.  It is to be stored in a cool, dark place.....not refrigerated. 

I guess that answers my question Smiley Happy.......except if it is from the original harvest.  They didn't address that question.

Contributor

Well, I'm hoping for the best. I got to believe she's been selling the oil pretty well and that she's professionl enough to not overstock her product..... Thanks for asking them!