Super Contributor

For the Red Dress Girls ~ Leslie Posted on FB to Update You ~

To the Red Dress Girls...about 2 hours ago Leslie posted this on her facebook page....

""Traveling Red Dress Girls, I am taking the final photo next Wednesday to close the loop on the beautiful gift we have shared together.""

Immediately, someone asked about the story and she wrote this...

"" In Nov 2009 I wore a red dress on qvc and auctioned it off for the Cancer and Careers Charity. The woman who won it met some other women on line and they did a very special thing. They shared the dress, shipped it around the country so ea...ch could wear it. They kept a journal and photo album and at the end of the year they sent the dress back to me with the journal. It was so amazing. Their last request was for me to take a photo in the red dress and send it to each of them. It was a very very project and meant so much to me.""

After a whole lotta posts from gals reacting from how fabulous to near tears, Leslie then said...

""I'm wondering wear the "Red Dress Girls" are. I wish they would post here.""

I remember reading this beautiful heartwarming story last year. I just thought you gals would like to know and if you facebook, Leslie is looking for you!