Respected Contributor

Re: For fun - What Product(s) have you been using since your teens or early 20's?

Head n Shoulders shampoo.

Honored Contributor

Re: For fun - What Product(s) have you been using since your teens or early 20's?

Clearasil

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing really.  With all the advances in skincare and amakeup, as my skin and hair changes,  I always seem to find something that is better than I use every so often.  There were so few products available back in the '60's and 70's so choices were limited.  I remember the greasy ponds stuff, smelly noxema and heavy foundations and powder - yuck!!!

Respected Contributor

maybelline mascara

revlon lipsticks

Valued Contributor

I’ve used a BufPuf body scrubber since they introduced it decades ago. They still sell the scrubber pads, but they don’t sell the plastic “holder” anymore. I guess I’ll have to resort to duct tape if mine breaks. 

Respected Contributor

I still buy a tub of Pond's CC or Noxema during the dry, cold months of winter.

Avon Skin-so-soft bath oil as a bug repellent when I'm outdoors.

Revlon lipsticks (especially Softsilver Red) since my 20's (1970's).

We don't stop laughing because we grow old.
We grow old because we stop laughing.
Honored Contributor

I use Dove soap sometimes. I also have some Sea Breeze astringent but rarely use it.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@scatcat1   I know the cost to get the gifts back then (for me late 1960s) were so cheap compared to today!  It's all relative.

I remember when a GWP was usually $19.50 sometimes a little less. That was alot of money in the 60's though.

Contributor

Sunscreen. Others than that, None. I’ll only use paraben-free items now. So many better options out there now. When I was a teen, I didn’t use much, and it was all drug store items from Sav-On!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Fun question---always have a jar of Ponds on hand for cleaning off eye makeup.