Honored Contributor

For fans of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils

I love these eyeliner pencils and  have quite a few. But I came across a holiday set from two years ago that I couldn't pass up. Rather than super edgy, this set leans more toward the traditional for UD, with very wearable colors. It's a set that gives you a super nice selection of shades -- not a weird one in the bunch.

It's called the Black Market 24/7 Glide-on Pencil set and has six shades, five of which were new at the time (UD often adds limited editions to their permanent collection later on). Each pencil is .03 as opposed to .04 ounces for their permanent collection.

I bought the set from a seller on eBay for a total of $42.04, including shipping. The original price had been $36, without shipping.

Here's a description of the shades and some swatches:

Shades:

• West (dark brown pearl)
  • Desperation (deep taupe gray matte)
  • Black Market (charcoal black satin)
  • Riot (smoky gray matte with violet and fuchsia micro sparkle)
  • Apathy (metallic olive green shimmer)
  • Ink (deep navy blue satin)

Exclusive and new shades include West, Black Market, Riot, Apathy, and Ink.

From left to right: Black Market, Desperation, West, Apathy, Ink, Riot:

Pencil Set

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Re: For fans of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils

Thats one of my favorite sets from Urban Decay,  I bought it a few years ago and I'm still  using it,  All colors are wearable and the 24/7 liners are excellent quality and last all day and through a spin class! 

Valued Contributor

Love those colors!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 oh great.... now I have something else to hunt down LOL. Seriously though, those are all colors I'd definitely use!  Pretty!  Thanks

ETA. Put a couple on watch on eBay.  NOT that one delusional seller though....who has them for $79.99  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 oh great.... now I have something else to hunt down LOL. Seriously though, those are all colors I'd definitely use!  Pretty!  Thanks

ETA. Put a couple on watch on eBay.  NOT that one delusional seller though....who has them for $79.99  LOL

@Suebdoo

I can vouch for my seller, who has the set brand-new in the box, for the lowest price at $34.95. It was better packaged than many fragile items I've bought, shipped the next day, and a little perfume sample was included.

I hesitate to add anything more specific like his name or item number.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I entered several of the freebies on Allure. I received an email saying You’ve won a UD full-size Ink for Eyes Waterproof Precision Eye Pen through Allure Free Stuff. Love their Naked 2 Basics eyeshadows.

Respected Contributor

Oh, wow, @suzyQ3 that is a really gorgeous set!!! I usually use gel liners, but I might have to keep an eye on these. I think they would look really nice with my blue eyes, too. Really all eye colors! Thanks for sharing. 

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 thanks and I think I can tell which one!  Nice to know about the packaging.  I have gotten some stuff sent that I have to just SMH. LOL

Now my dilemma.  Does UD normally do a holiday set but just different colors?  I actually could use some new eyeliner because what I have is not exciting anymore or actually getting near the end.  I got a LG I care set last year and its just ok.  I have never tried the 24/7 but it seems well liked. TIA on holiday info.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 thanks and I think I can tell which one!  Nice to know about the packaging.  I have gotten some stuff sent that I have to just SMH. LOL

Now my dilemma.  Does UD normally do a holiday set but just different colors?  I actually could use some new eyeliner because what I have is not exciting anymore or actually getting near the end.  I got a LG I care set last year and its just ok.  I have never tried the 24/7 but it seems well liked. TIA on holiday info.

@Suebdoo, I think they usually do some kind of eyeliner set for the holidays. They have a couple up on their site. But they didn't suit me as well as this one does. Their holiday sets are usually a combo of old and new. Some of the new might at some point join their permanent collection.

This 2013 holiday set that I bought has five new and one from their permanent collection.

Their singles are $20, so these six slightly smaller ones are a good value. I've had very good luck with UD liners. I've never had any smudging at all; they stay put until I remove them.

Maybe check out the pencils in person to see whether you like the formula before pressing "submit"?

Honored Contributor

Thanks @suzyQ3!!
 I was in a Sephora this evening and purchased 4 basic colors--

Vice-- a purple shade

Mildew-- an olive green shade

Sabbath-- a navy shade

Roach-- a copper brown shade.

I was impressed with how easy the crayon glided on my hand to swatch it.

Tomorrow I will play with one of them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼