Respected Contributor

I saw the new palette called “IT Girl” on the Ulta website. I just watched Emilynoel on YouTube with her latest video about new holiday finds from Ulta. She states in her video that she was not a fan of the IT Super Hero eyeshadow palette, but that she really likes this newest one. 

I thought I would share. Check out her video if you want more info. 

85F18393-2176-4EE1-9BDB-535DA5B72CFF.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For all the IT girls.....

[ Edited ]

It is a really pretty pallet. I own a ombré blush. They are pretty but you have to use a very light hand. I think I can find most of those eyeshadows in my collection of shadows. But if you knew someone who likes IT or makeup it would be a pretty pallet to give. 

I watched her video this morning. I need those L'Oréal lippies and those face masks look really fun.

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  I want that set of L’Oréal matte lipglosses. I have 2 of the matte liquid lipsticks and they are good, but I haven’t tried the lipgloss version. 

The It palette would be a beautiful gift for sure! The packaging is so pretty . 

Super Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I saw the new palette called “IT Girl” on the Ulta website. I just watched Emilynoel on YouTube with her latest video about new holiday finds from Ulta. She states in her video that she was not a fan of the IT Super Hero eyeshadow palette, but that she really likes this newest one. 

I thought I would share. Check out her video if you want more info. 

85F18393-2176-4EE1-9BDB-535DA5B72CFF.jpeg

I love this, so pretty thank you for sharing! Emilynoel has really good product reviews and demos too.

Regular Contributor

I ordered this pallette from Ulta with the 20% coupon and it was delivered yesterday. It is absolutely stunning in person. The colors are so pretty! I have a whole Ikea alex drawer set full of makeup from all brands, but I find I reach for IT more and more, and this plallette is really going to add to that phenomenon. I did an eye look with the left side of the pallette yesterday and every time I caught my reflection in the mirror I kept admiring the soft colors. I could probably put together something similar from my stash, but having it all in one place along with the blush and the bases will make this a total go-to. And the blush is lovely. 

I ordered the TSV because I already love the CC cream. I'm thinking that the only thing I'll need to add to those two purchases is an eyeliner, and that's my daily face!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the CC cream in a tube brought last November when it was on special or a TSV.  Well last night On Entertainment tonight they had an expert on that said look at the bottom of most tubes and bottles and it will tell you how long they are good after opening.  Now this is not an experation date, but mine says 5m, which means 5months.  Most of Nick Chavez that I have say 12m.  I buy the duos when he is on and one bottle last more than a year.  She says, look at your purchases and it will state how long they are good, how many months after opening by the number and m next to it.  Dr. Denese doesn't say, but she has experation dates on some of hers.