Honored Contributor

Was at CVS last night and found Milani lipsticks.  Took your suggestion and looked for one that would come close to IT's "Pillow" and I found it!  Bought "naturally pretty."  Its very close in color and looks great with the lipgloss I use with "Pillow."  Thank you again for making the suggestion to check them out!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  I have that exact Milani lipstick, too. It is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007  there were a lot of colors.  Unfortunately at my CVS a lot were sold out but at least that one was available!

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Was at CVS last night and found Milani lipsticks.  Took your suggestion and looked for one that would come close to IT's "Pillow" and I found it!  Bought "naturally pretty."  Its very close in color and looks great with the lipgloss I use with "Pillow."  Thank you again for making the suggestion to check them out!

@JudyL  Yay! You’re so welcome! This is why I love this beauty community, and I’ve learned about different products here! Milani has some beautiful colors! So glad you found a dupe. I know it’s frustrating when a company stops selling a color that you love! Also, Milani products are affordable. IMO their lipsticks are just as good as my high end. 

Trusted Contributor

ITA! Thanks @wvumountiefan