Honored Contributor

For Those That Like a Little (or a lot) Sparkle in Their Lives

Take a look at NYX on Trendmood1 (Instagram).  Wowza!  I could be tempted by some drugstore glitter lol

Honored Contributor

Re: For Those That Like a Little (or a lot) Sparkle in Their Lives

Well, I don't have Instagram and don't want it, but I love me some shimmer/sparkle.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

It's the only social media platform I watch (rarely if ever participate more than giving something a heart).  Most of the content creators/influencers on YT all have Instagram accounts plus the teenage grandbabies.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I saw it earlier this evening and funny thing is, I thought of YOU!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I DO like my sparkle (in moderation of course) 

😉 Winking Face Emoji

Honored Contributor

NYX Limited Edition "The Way of Water" (never heard of it)

Clipboard02.jpg

Biolume Sticks

Honored Contributor

I saw the Pandora Avatar inspired set on NYX's site.  I really didn't care for that so much.  The body stuff is too glittery.  I just bought a Fenty shimmer Body Butta Oil and I hope it is, as it says, shimmery not glittery.  I preferred NYX's limited edition Holiday eye shadow palettes, but I can pretty much do the same with what I have.  It looked like they also showed a shimmer lippie in the pic with the models for the holiday collection, but I couldn't find that one.  The only shimmer lippies were the weird colored ones in the Pandora collection.  Not a fan of green or blue lips, and that fad will surely fade quickly.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

NYX Limited Edition "The Way of Water" (never heard of it)

Clipboard02.jpg

Biolume Sticks

~~~~~~~~

@monicakm 

OMG!!  LOVE LOVE these glitters you show!!  I'm a sucker for glitter.  These are sooo tempting!

*sheeplessly*    I newly bought, & rec'd the following glitter, in a tube (see below).  I assume these are in a liquidish serum, easier to "sticky, glue-y" sort of texture, without addt'l glue, claims easy to wash off.

I havent opened it yet.  (I have bunches of little *dry* glitters, in small pots, for nails)

I planned to use this new tube glitter on a nail/s, but I'm sure some will "slip" on to my body/face  *wink*

Im drawn to "Mermaid," but love ALL Glitter, (just difficult to discern colors).

Here's a pic of this "tube" I newly purchased. (sold as a single also) 

Many other color selections  on that URL too.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71JrcuruZsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

"MEICOLY 2pcs Body Glitter,Mermaid Sequins Liquid Holographic Glitter Gel,Chunky Glitter Face Eye Lip Hair Nail Festival Makeup,Sparkling Body Glitter Gel for Women,100g,06 White"

(~ $10 - 2 tubes)(single tubs avail too) (Many color choices)

(Rating Responses:  253, Rating # 4.5 of 5.0)

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

Is yr demonstrated glitter pic a more fine glitter?

I'm always on the hunt for mostly fine glitter, (occasionally "chunky" glitter).  I'd like the choice, per my moment's whim.  esp if on body, face or nails.

And can we assume that yr demonstrated glitter has it's own "stick'em" in application?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

I just want to thank you, @monicakm  for mentioning the glitter! I am painting scenery for a play and needed that oomph, and when I saw your glitter, I remembered a little pot of Wet n' Wild glitter I had. Just painted it on with a dry brush and it's absolutely perfect!

And yes, I do like a subtle bit of shimmer/glitter/sparkle in my makeup!

(I was actually looking for my pots of BE shimmers, but the WnW was more no color - just right!)