Valued Contributor

Re: For Shamus. Dark skin around eyes.

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

Smashboxx Photo Finish More Than Primer with (dark spot correcting)  is fabulous. It's the white one in a tube.  I put this under and all around my eyes because I have dark lids and darkness below. It did lighten up the area tremendously! Problem is, I have never seen it after my first purchase. I only see it now without the dark spot correcting feature. Someone  told me it's still available, but I'm yet to find it.

The other product that is relatively inexpensive, and is a temporary fix isGarnierr Clearly Brighter Anti dark circle eye roller. I apply this throughout the day at work when I feel the darkness is peeping through. It has never bothered my eyes in as much as I use it. My sister has a dark shadow spot, way in the corner of her eye. she is always self conscious of it. I bought this for her and she loves it. There are days, in a pinch, I dot this all over my face and blend for a quick lift. Then I add a little moisturizer, and I feel that I look better. Give it a try.

Does anyone use The Pearl byTatchaa. I'm tempted but I'd like to know opinions of those that already use it. It looks interesting.

KBEANSS  I use The Pearl byTatcha and love it!! I truly cannot say enough good things about it. I like that it's several products in 1 (it does brighten and act as a concealer), it's very natural looking on (it doesn't settle into lines and looks very natural), there's no blending or anything of the sort necessary (so easy to use). 

I know it may seem pricey, but it lasts a long time (by that, I mean I use it daily, I opened it a good 8-9 months ago and am not at the bottom yet).

Respected Contributor

@Mellyg 

I'm sold! If that kit that was advertised last night is still available at the same price, I'm getting it today. 😝 Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@KBEANS  I use and have made a repeat purchase of Tatcha's The Pearl.  I LOVE this product - it truly brightens the eye area and hydrates wonderfully.  Not moisturizes, hydrates.  I often do not even go in with a concealer when I regularly use the Pearl. And btw, absolutely, positively NO SPARKLES or SHIMMER.

A little higher price point but very much worth it in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

Thanks, I was going to buy it but I saw that it is selling @ $85, last night it was 79. I'll wait; where am I going anyway? 😆 

Thanks for your input. I love most Tatcha products. I absolutely love the Camellia Cleansing oil and the serum stick.

Respected Contributor

A sincere and heartfelt thank you to each of you for

your well considered answers. 
I am seeing my md in a few weeks and will discuss.

These forums really contain a wealth of knowledge.