Super Contributor

Dear Cleo,

I just wanted to let you now that I'm thinking of you a great deal lately, this being a first xmas missing your beloved DH. I know it is hard and heartbreaking. Eventually in time, we do start to breath a little better thru them. Back in the summer I'd expressed wanting to send you something that helps me, it had been in my off site storage and I'd finally had a chance to get there several months back. I've still wanted to share it with you, to help your heart just a bit if I could. I had lost my husband, years ago, within the same time frame that you have lost yours. May I gently say that you are not alone, tho it may sometimes feel that way. It was good to read that you will see/be wih your sister and I can only hope that you are able to surround yourself with as many of those that love you so dearly, during this holiday time. It does help to do that, as hard as it is to do that. I have always kept you in my prayers. I pray for you to find strenght in difficult moments, calm when the pain creeps in, love when you have a beautiful memory and the love to take care of yourself...your beautiful loving spirit, and for you to eventually find some peace in the coming new year. In that hope and faith stays by your side....

This is a little excerpt from The Little Prince...as if you DH wrote this just for you....

"In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the stars at night....You--only you--will have the stars that can laugh! And when your sorrow is comforted {time soothes all sorrows} you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend. And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that pleasure....And your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, 'Yes, the stars always make me laugh!' It will be as if, in place of the stars, I had given you a great number of little bells that knew how to laugh...."

BEwell, god speed

kiki