Honored Contributor

For Ladies that love Zum products

They recently have branched out to grocery store chains and some other boutique stores.  I am sure you can find the stores on their website which is indigowild.com

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: For Ladies that love Zum products

@Katcat1I have never heard of a Zum product but I do have Bum Bum cream. lol! 

Honored Contributor

@Kabellawhat is that cream?I never heard of it but sounds funny.

Respected Contributor

@dexlol! its actually pronounced Boom Boom. It's Sol de Jeneiro's Brazillian Bum Bum Body Cream. Its very moisturing & it drys down quicker than most body Creams. I also like their Crush Body Fragrance Mist. It's delicious! Carmel, pistachio, coconut & vanilla scented. It has been advertized to tighten the skin or butt but it doesn't at least not for me. They have a line of body products & they now sell it at Sephora & have gift sets.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  Zum sells goat milk bar soaps scented with essential oils in fun colors & patterns for most part.  There are a few plain ones too.  They also sells laundry detergent, room sprays, diffusers, everything is with essential oils.  Wonderful products.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Love Zum, esp. Frankincense and Myrrh everything!!!! Candles, diffusers, incense, spray, soap, lotion, and so on.

Respected Contributor

I just bought the Zum body/room spray in the holiday scent of peppermint & eucalyptus (bought at Vitacost). I'm really disappointed in the scent- it's very weak, & it's odd- kind of stinks.  I was going to only use it as a room spray, but it's useless.