Contributor

Re: For Isomers Lovers - upcoming visit starts on Friday, February 15 3PM ET

Anyone want to take a guess when Isomers will offer the large size of  Glutithiosome again.  I'm sorry I didn't buy two bottles when it was offered last.    Can't remember what month that was.  

Respected Contributor

@tallone wrote:

Anyone want to take a guess when Isomers will offer the large size of  Glutithiosome again.  I'm sorry I didn't buy two bottles when it was offered last.    Can't remember what month that was.  

@talloneThe 4.06 oz Glutathiosome Prev-Corr serum was offered in August of last year.  It's hard to say when they will offer it in that size again.   It's predecessor product, Glutathisome Plus, was offered in the 4 oz size last January.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Here is the shedule:

• Friday, February 15
    • 3PM ET with Host Erin Newburg
    • 4PM ET with Host Erin Newburg
    • 12AM ET with Host MELISSA MINER
  • Saturday, February 16
    • 3AM ET with Host 
    • 4AM ET with Host 
    • 6AM ET with Host 
    • 7AM ET with Host 
    • 11AM ET with Host LYNNE SCHACHER
    • 12PM ET with Host LYNNE SCHACHER
    • 4PM ET with Host HEATHER HALL
    • 5PM ET with Host HEATHER HALL
    • 8PM ET with Host Kendy Kloepfer
    • 9PM ET with Host Kendy Kloepfer
  • Sunday, February 17
    • 5AM ET with Host

Thank you! I am so happy that I am all set with my current stuff.... I will not need anything this time.

Regular Contributor

Have I missed them offering H-pur? I don't see it currently on either Evine or the Isomers' website.

Esteemed Contributor

@cireater, Isomers do not not bring everything they make in one visit. They bring something in supersize at discounted price they make a TTV, and maybe a few more items at “visit price”. The rest of items available is at regular price on Evine Isomers page, and sometimes not available currently until they make it again. I usually get those deals when I can and usually for a year use. Because the super prices on super sized staple items come usually once a year. Sometimes - twice, but mostly only once.
Regular Contributor

@sonechko  Thanks--I will for sure get the Stem Gen this visit as it's my favorite, just wondering if they've already offered H-pur this cold weather season. I must have missed it.

Respected Contributor

@cw88 wrote:

@sonechko  Thanks--I will for sure get the Stem Gen this visit as it's my favorite, just wondering if they've already offered H-pur this cold weather season. I must have missed it.

@cw88The last time they offered H-Pur was during their Anniversary shows in August. They had the 16.9 oz size as a TTV for around $100.  I haven't seen it presented since then.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Isomers has a couple of specials on their website today for the Noir Cavier and 24K sets.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.33.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 1.33.23 PM.png

Putting in a plug for BOTH of these sets. Excellent price, excellent product, excellent results.

@SahmIamI tried the Noir Caviar serum for the first time last night as a stand-alone product, no other serums or creams, and was really happy with how my skin looked this morning.  It was soft, felt hydrated and my skin tone looked even.  I'm going to use it for a few nights before switching back to my regular pm routine.  I should be receiving my Caviar and 24k sets from Isomers on Monday.  I'll try the 24k products in a couple of weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo  I am far more impressed with the 24K set than the Noir Caviar set. They BOTH work but what I'm looking for and what was claimed didn't mesh.

My logic was Noir Caviar for cold weather, 24K for spring/warm weather. I found the Noir Caviar night mask to NOT be hydrating and that was the #1 reason I purchased it. The more I read, the more the Noir Caviar is for repairing which, in my experience, usually means exfoliating in some capacity. I find I can't use it any of the line daily and must use a heavier moisturizer over both creams and/or an oil to seal it in.

The 24K set is magical! Firming serum firms, my skin is pale white and porcelain like. I have to add a hydrating product to both creams as well. But the look of my skin and how it feels is like the finest bone china. Love it!

I'm going to watch her shows next week, pull out all my products and spend the time going through each and every one to see what I can layer with what. I know I'm not using the products to their fullest potential and that I most likely have many which overlap. Once I've done this, I'm calling them to get a final "routine" in place. 

For me, cold weather is the most difficult time when it comes to Isomer products due to my extremely dry skin; otherwise, they work effortlessly with my skin.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo  That's why I don't remember, I was away in August, thank you! I'll keep an eye out, since it's been a while...

@Linmo wrote:

@cw88 wrote:

@cw88The last time they offered H-Pur was during their Anniversary shows in August. They had the 16.9 oz size as a TTV for around $100.  I haven't seen it presented since then.