Respected Contributor

Re: For Isomers Lovers - upcoming visit starts on Friday, February 15 3PM ET

I broke down as usual and purchased the eye set ( 56% off) : Mezmerizing lifting serum and GABA eye mask. Manuela said it’s amazing and I bought it. Only $34!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

I broke down as usual and purchased the eye set ( 56% off) : Mezmerizing lifting serum and GABA eye mask. Manuela said it’s amazing and I bought it. Only $34!

@SANNA IMO, that was one of the best values of the visit.  This was a TTV from last year that was priced at $49.99 when it was the TTV.  The 1 oz of the mesmer-eyez serum retails for $49.75 and the 1 oz of the GABA mask for $40.  I use the mesmer-eyez daily and love it!

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA IMO, that was one of the best values of the visit.  This was a TTV from last year that was priced at $49.99 when it was the TTV.  The 1 oz of the mesmer-eyez serum retails for $49.75 and the 1 oz of the GABA mask for $40.  I use the mesmer-eyez daily and love it!

Thanks Linmo! And they are larger sizes! 1.86 oz each! I used Mesmer-eyes before, love it! In fact I thought I had a bottle in my stash but no, only Fast eye lift. But GABA mask is new to me and sounds like a nice helpful product. That is why I grabbed it.

Currently I use Matrixyl 4 serum for the whole face including eyes and then the matching cream. My skin just loves this product! Glad I got 2 TTV last time.

Also I am about to try Black caviar system, see what happens. Have you try that one?

So addicted to Manuela! 

Have a great Sunday!

Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Thanks Linmo! And they are larger sizes! 1.86 oz each! I used Mesmer-eyes before, love it! In fact I thought I had a bottle in my stash but no, only Fast eye lift. But GABA mask is new to me and sounds like a nice helpful product. That is why I grabbed it.

Currently I use Matrixyl 4 serum for the whole face including eyes and then the matching cream. My skin just loves this product! Glad I got 2 TTV last time.

Also I am about to try Black caviar system, see what happens. Have you try that one?

So addicted to Manuela! 

Have a great Sunday!

@SANNA I just started using the caviar serum about 10 days ago.  I'm very pleased with the results so far.  My skin looks and feels more hydrated.  I haven't tried the other caviar products yet, but the serum is winner for me.  Have a great Sunday as well!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA I purchased this set the last time it was a special but I haven't tried it yet (still using up other eye products). It was a great deal! 

There was a woman who has used the line for 20 years that called in and asked Manuela which of the eye sets she should use; this one or the other set that was being offered. Manuela told her the other set and that it was set that Manuela uses as well. I went through my stash and found that I have a travel size of the eye products in the 2nd set as well. I'll be able to use both sets, compare and see what works best.

I did order 2 sets of the 1/2 ounce bottles as I haven't used any of those serums except 1 as well as the neck and chest duo (excellent price as well). Beyond that, I am set until the holidays roll around, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo I decided to try a light application of a basic moisturizer over the night serum and under the night mask. WOW! NOW I see and feel the difference. 

I'm slowly using up other products (full size and samples) and replacing with ISOMERS. I definitely need something richer during the winter but I keep forgetting to layer/cocktail her products to oomph the hydration I need. Once I did that, the full impact of how great the caviar line is came out.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@SANNA I purchased this set the last time it was a special but I haven't tried it yet (still using up other eye products). It was a great deal! 

There was a woman who has used the line for 20 years that called in and asked Manuela which of the eye sets she should use; this one or the other set that was being offered. Manuela told her the other set and that it was set that Manuela uses as well. I went through my stash and found that I have a travel size of the eye products in the 2nd set as well. I'll be able to use both sets, compare and see what works best.

I did order 2 sets of the 1/2 ounce bottles as I haven't used any of those serums except 1 as well as the neck and chest duo (excellent price as well). Beyond that, I am set until the holidays roll around, lol.

@SahmIam Is the 'other set'  you mentioned the duo with the r-pur eye and glutathiosome eye products?  I use fast lift and mesmer-eyez in the morming and r-pur in the evening.  I haven't tried the new glutathiosome eye product yet.

I've tried all of the products in the 1/2 oz set and currently use most of them in my regimen.  The h-pur serum is great for mixing with a moisturizer to give it an extra boost.  

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam Is the 'other set'  you mentioned the duo with the r-pur eye and glutathiosome eye products?  I use fast lift and mesmer-eyez in the morming and r-pur in the evening.  I haven't tried the new glutathiosome eye product yet.

I've tried all of the products in the 1/2 oz set and currently use most of them in my regimen.  The h-pur serum is great for mixing with a moisturizer to give it an extra boost.  

@Linmo Yes. The woman wasn't sure which one would work for her, Manuela asked her what her concerns where and in the end, the R-pur and Glutathiosome eye duo were the ones Manuela said would be best for her (and what she uses as well).

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Linmo Yes. The woman wasn't sure which one would work for her, Manuela asked her what her concerns where and in the end, the R-pur and Glutathiosome eye duo were the ones Manuela said would be best for her (and what she uses as well).

@Linmo  - the caller didn't have major undereye concerns. so Manuela suggested the glut-pur duo. I rotate these products as & when they come on sale & it has worked well for me.

I did purchase the mesmer-eyez this time, was tempted to buy 2 but don't want to get into the habit of stocking up. I bought it for the mesmer-eyez alone, don't care for the mask. There is always a new product I want to try but the price on this was awesome! I am still thinking if i should go for the 2nd....Woman Wink