Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The new IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spot Concealer is fantastic!

Was that part of a TSV recently?  

@tends2dogs   Yes, it was the TSV - two tubes for $38.  It can be used as a full face foundation too, but I haven't tried it that way. As an under eye brighter, it's great!  SO MUCH better than their other one that's so thick and gloppy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks!  I had to laugh when Shawn was doing a demo of it, she said to the rep, this is SSOOOO much better than your other one that is way too thick!  The vendor was a bit taken aback and just said really?

OT I like your avacado avatar. Woman Very Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks!  I had to laugh when Shawn was doing a demo of it, she said to the rep, this is SSOOOO much better than your other one that is way too thick!  The vendor was a bit taken aback and just said really?

Thanks!

LOL, the one time I agreed with Shawn. 😄

Honored Contributor

Re: For Dark Undereyes

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tends2dogs and @JeanLouiseFinch - I have to agree with Shawn on this too.  It is a ncie concealer.  I had to laugh when Shawn was doing a demo with Desiree on the TSV.  She globbed on the conceealer under both eyes, it was too light for her, and she had such a hard time blending it in because she had put way too much on.  I get she was probably thinking she needed a lot for it to show on TV but she way overdid it.  Felt bad for Desiree because think she realized what Shawn had done and it was not a good selling point.  LOL