Honored Contributor

I've never seen this product.  Trendmood usually shows new products but some of the comments say this has been out for ages.  I have a Westman Atelier light pink pressed powder that I use under my eyes.  I don't have darkness there but it still brightens.

Clipboard01z.jpg

Valued Contributor
Hi @monicakm. This has been around for awhile. I was using this a few years ago for my dark circles - it was labeled as age rewind brightener. It did correct (but not quite enough for me, my circles are pretty dark) and definitely brightened. I would apply it in Trish McEvoy’s “triangle of light” method. However i had trouble with creasing, it never seemed to set for me. Could be operator error! The swatch you posted looks more pink than what I recall so maybe it would be a better corrector for me now.
Valued Contributor
And by a “few” years ago I mean close to 10 yrs ago…time flies
Honored Contributor

I have used this for many years.  Mine says 160 on bottom. So far, it has worked better than anything else I have ever used.  I don't have real dark circles so not sure how it would work on them. 

Honored Contributor

I tried it within the last year.  I don't remember why but wasnt impressed so I stopped using it. 

I have a just a small amount of under eye darkness and from what I recall I didn't care for the texture.  I think it might have left creasing.

Regular Contributor

I read recommendations about this recently and tried it.  I do like it.  My dark circles aren't "that" dark thankfully, but it does brighten under my eyes and in the corners nicely.  I use a small beauty blender sponge to even it out.  Quite inexpensive but I think it's worth a try.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm ...................I use Maybelline coverup in the bottle like this for my dark circles and on age spots on my face.  I really like it, it works AND its cheap.  I also like the sponge applicator on top.

I will have to check this out.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Been  around for years, there is also one that comes duo sided, with a concealer on one and highlighter on other. 

Trusted Contributor
I've got this. I was on a quest a few months ago for another concealer. This was rather sheer on me. I have some darkness that this doesn't cover. It also didn't have enough staying power for me. I like the Bobbi brown one better. It's not as sheer and lasts longer.
I don't remember the Maybelline creasing tho 🙂
Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
Hi @monicakm. This has been around for awhile. I was using this a few years ago for my dark circles - it was labeled as age rewind brightener. It did correct (but not quite enough for me, my circles are pretty dark) and definitely brightened. I would apply it in Trish McEvoy’s “triangle of light” method. However i had trouble with creasing, it never seemed to set for me. Could be operator error! The swatch you posted looks more pink than what I recall so maybe it would be a better corrector for me now.

~~~~~~~`

@Fluke67 

LOVE LOVE "Trish McEvoy’s “triangle of light” method."  I learned a lot from that!

Years ago, ppl used to use the YSL "Touche Éclat"  & loved it.  I wonder if that's still used,  or still effective?

Numerous colors. (at Seph, used to be at Q)

https://www.sephora.com/productimages/sku/s1411628-main-zoom.jpg?imwidth=1224