Esteemed Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol

The 32oz of the PJP is still available on Chazs' site. I just checked. It's $50.00. Don't know if that's too big for you. Otherwise again, check the bay. Seems like there's availability, last time I'd checked. 

I'm certain the wait listed summer trio will be fulfilled. The seasonal summer offers are good thru the 1st of Sept. Shouldn't be a problem. Only one of my tsv wait listed orders wasn't filled years ago, otherwise I've received each and every one. You'll flip over the Honey Peach. I'm telling ya!😈. Plus you can mix n match these scents if desired.

If my memory serves me, I seem to recall the body CC has hyaluronic acid in it. An extra moisturizing "anti aging" ingredient. I'd have to check the product and video again to confirm. I have read many on the Wen forum enjoy the body wash.

Enabler? Moi? lol, I guess if whatever I'm (babbling) chatting sounds good to you or anyone else. I'm smiling with a little chuckle to boot as I am a bit passionate about items I use and love and try to be candid describing my impressions and importantly, results. On that note, yes, from our interactions, you'd most likely enjoy the Love duo. A nice seque into the edp line. (Unless you buy the out of this world Honey Peach - now I am being bad, or very, very good! )

Another to consider is the on sale Wen Men. Absolutely not for guys only!!!! This is a sultry, Uber se♡y scent! The perfect melding of herbs and spices plus the Tahitian Vanilla and Amber has an oriental flair that will delight your senses if you'd  like something like this. Completely different from the other CC offerings and truly hasn't seen the exposure that the mainstream products enjoy. It's a sleeper here but will not put you sleep. I love the scent and product performance. Don't know your hair, but if using any voluminizing styling paste, the Wen Men's is the bomb. I can get hair out to.....there, another county, if desired. A Wow product that'll last forever. So very little is needed. And the smell. Oh My! Another divine product with a captivating fragrance. Some say it's reminiscent of the Opium type genre of the 80's. A whole 'nuther' direction yet one not to overlook. Boy, do I luv this. Am I enabling?😎😲 In this case, hope so👍👍👍

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Duh...  I found the PJP CC in the 32 oz size... didn't see the drop-down menu, it's in my cart now! 

I am so tempted to get A309953 too just to try a different scent and the EDP! What to do... what to do...

I'm going to be so soft and smell so good!

Thanks!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS

Duh...  I found the PJP CC in the 32 oz size... didn't see the drop-down menu, it's in my cart now! 

I am so tempted to get A309953 too just to try a different scent and the EDP! What to do... what to do...

I'm going to be so soft and smell so good!

Thanks!

@Tennessee Vol

Well, since you didn't ask....consider it's about $5 ish more to get the edp. That's an attractive pricepoint. Plus I'd ask CS for ez pay. If it's been available in the past thirty days they'll honor the price and terms. There's been a boat load of ez pays in this time frame. Just passin' it on...

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS

Just placed the order for the 32 oz PJP CC, YAY! Plus the order I placed earlier today for the NBT has already shipped!!! That's fast shipping... should arrive on Monday!

Hair products weigh my hair down so I'm afraid to try the styling paste... I've got a medium length slightly stacked curly bob, natural curly.

Thanks again for your help!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Please come back with your timpression of the NBT cream. We can compare notes and see how you like it against Footnanny or any other products you've tried. I look forward to hearing from you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Check out  A343939! This is a Wen Beauty IQ steal for 32oz CC plus 16oz of the NBT. $69.96. An outstanding offer considering the NBT is $79+ on its own! Five ez pays are offered. I'm so pleased, been stalking the Tropical scent NBT which has been out of stock forever and here it is at this fab price + the wonder cleaning conditioner to boot. Yay!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

Check out  A343939! This is a Wen Beauty IQ steal for 32oz CC plus 16oz of the NBT. $69.96. An outstanding offer considering the NBT is $79+ on its own! Five ez pays are offered. I'm so pleased, been stalking the Tropical scent NBT which has been out of stock forever and here it is at this fab price + the wonder cleaning conditioner to boot. Yay!

Thanks @rochelleS

I've been out of town for a few days - I really appreciate you thinking of meSmiley Very Happy

I will post reviews here of my new goodies as I receive them... now what to do about this great deal... should I order the Tropical or the Honey Peach or both... I'm leaning toward both because it's such a great deal!!!!! Plus this way I won't feel the need to use the products sparingly!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

This Beauty IQ is such a great deal. If you can wing both scents, go for it! 

There's a thread on the Wen forum "oh my goodness tropical edp" that you might take a look at. Very favorable comments, mine included. The CC is identical to the edp and the NBT should follow suite. You'll get an idea of the scent there. And you know how I feel about the Honey Peach.💖💖💖. BTW this offer will end to nite at 8 or 9 pm.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

This Beauty IQ is such a great deal. If you can wing both scents, go for it! 

There's a thread on the Wen forum "oh my goodness tropical edp" that you might take a look at. Very favorable comments, mine included. The CC is identical to the edp and the NBT should follow suite. You'll get an idea of the scent there. And you know how I feel about the Honey Peach.💖💖💖. BTW this offer will end to nite at 8 or 9 pm.

@rochelleS aka as the enabler!

I did order both the Honey Peach and Tropical... I'm still going to keep my original order of the Honey Peach NBT even though it was $79.00... the PJP NBT and CC will arrive on Monday and Tuesday respectively and the Honey Peach NBT on Wednesday... the two new orders will arrive by the 25th. I don't know which fragrance I'm more anxious to try!

BTW I also ordered the Korres TS with the cleanser, body butter and new body butter spray in Cashmere Rose, which doesn't smell like a rose at all... has more of a slight peachy scent, imo... used it for the first time last night and like it so far... am anxious to compare it to the Wen products. The body butter spray has a strange consistency... similar to the liquid butter that you spray on food, if you've ever used it. I found myself spraying it directtly on my hand and applying it as opposed to spraying it on my body.

Thanks again! Going to check the Wen forum now!

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol Those are 2 ,great choices...I'm getting both too!!  Send the $79 back and get another set with the CC.....even with return shipping you are getting a better deal!   Maybe just refuse the package...call CS.  Might as well save money.  You should be blown away by the NBT.  I've not had 1 person who has tried mine dislike it, and they all order some!  Thanks @rochelleS for letting us know.  I've started a thread in the WEN forum so other people can pounce!