Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

I just checked the salon and YES, you are seeing the sale price. 8oz is $80 before the discount. So you're good to go.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Gee @Tennessee Vol, I really don't know. Is there a coupon code, being this is a Mother's Day promo? You might post on the Wen forum or better yet, call or email the salon. I'm thinking this is the sale price as the salon $$$'s are higher. Compare a non sale NBT to see if there's a difference. 

@rochelleS Thanks for the suggestions... I did look at other NBT prices but the 8 oz ones I could find were those on sale and the others were 16 ozs and twice the QVC price. Since I like vanilla I might order the 613 duo from QVC as 61.20 is a great price (compared  to Wen's website). I'm also tempted to order the Honey Peach since it's available here now. Years ago I used the Sweet Almond Mint CC, I believe that is the name, and I really liked the fresh scent it had... decisions, decisions!

Thanks again.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Yes, that $56 is correct for the 8oz. Regularly $80 at the salon.

But if your considering the peach, omg it's incredible!!!! I've made numerous comments on the Wen forum. I totally flipped over the edp and I will never be without it. I have a stash of the nbt too. For me, this is the very best of best of the Wen scents. I even bought the peach candle. I swoon over this. Totally luscious in every way. I've had men follow me to ask what and where did I get that incredible scent. Mouthwatering, sophisticated, softly bright and complex. I truly am crazy in love with this. You won't be disappointed and if it's between the PJP and the peach, well it's no contest in my book. 😚😍😚😍💖💖💖

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol

Yes, that $56 is correct for the 8oz. Regularly $80 at the salon.

But if your considering the peach, omg it's incredible!!!! I've made numerous comments on the Wen forum. I totally flipped over the edp and I will never be without it. I have a stash of the nbt too. For me, this is the very best of best of the Wen scents. I even bought the peach candle. I swoon over this. Totally luscious in every way. I've had men follow me to ask what and where did I get that incredible scent. Mouthwatering, sophisticated, softly bright and complex. I truly am crazy in love with this. You won't be disappointed and if it's between the PJP and the peach, well it's no contest in my book. 😚😍😚😍💖💖💖

@rochelleS Peach it is then... 16 oz for 79 is a good dealSmiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

That's just great @Tennessee Vol. I'm excited for you and look forward to hearing your comments. Be forewarned though, these NBT's can be addictive. Such a pampering pleasure. 

Now this is crazy, but I can't find the peach listing. I searched when you mentioned it was available. Would you share the item # please? Tks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol

Never mind, I found it! Sometimes the search feature leaves out products. Gotta keep digging. But I wouldn't have known it was available until you had mentioned it. I'm now looking for the Tropical Paradise. Sigh, told ya this magnificent cream can be addictive 😊

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Glad you found it... I had to run an errand and just got back. Can't wait to receive my Honey Peach!!!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Well, I caved and ordered the Pink Jasmine Peony too... paying no taxes or shipping makes the $56.00 price more competitive with QVC and I really think I'll like a powdery rose fragrance! The CC was sold out so I don't know what to try. Thanks for all your help in my Wen journey!

btw do you use NBT on your feet too?

I apologize for high-jacking this thread... I'm still enjoying my Footnanny and hope to find it on a great sale when I run out, unless I find the NBT does a better job!

Any other Footnanny reviews?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS Well, I caved and ordered the Pink Jasmine Peony too... paying no taxes or shipping makes the $56.00 price more competitive with QVC and I really think I'll like a powdery rose fragrance! The CC was sold out so I don't know what to try. Thanks for all your help in my Wen journey!

btw do you use NBT on your feet too?

I apologize for high-jacking this thread... I'm still enjoying my Footnanny and hope to find it on a great sale when I run out, unless I find the NBT does a better job!

Any other Footnanny reviews?

Hi @Tennessee Vol!

Hey, you are so welcome. I wish we lived close, I'd be sharing all these great products in person. I'd be fun.

Good for you with the PJP cream. Many adore this and the edp is popular too along with the CC and the ancillary products. When I purchased the CC I was very much anticipating the jasmine component,  as I've grown Night Blooming Jasmine, which is heavenly.  Unfortunately that's not the case but did like my hair results. I hope you enjoy the fragrance and I've no doubt that you'll find the cream to be most impressive, regardless of the scent.

I use the NBT everywhere! One very important result I've enjoyed is my skin, especially my legs stay well moisturized during the cold dry MI winters. This is the ONLY product that has given me lasting results. CeraVe was recommended on the board but in spite of it being a rich, thick cream (in the jar) I still had dry flaky legs at the end of the day. I don't know if Footnanny will provide lasting moisture, for the obvious season reason. First Aid Beauty cream is good. For me, the scents are underwhelming. 

I love that the NBT scents last. I find them soft and long lasting long after I can't smell it on me. My clothing and sheets are enjoyable reminders. I'll use the unscented 319 when wearing a different fragrance. Or when I'm budgeting a scented NBT, using 319 all over and the scented on the major pulse points. That works out very well too. I've experimented with the 613 and am still finding combos to mix this with. Haven't had a bad one yet either. For me it seems to warm up other scents, creating another dimension.

I've purchased a lot of both the 613 and 319. Twice a year Chaz offers a super sized 20oz. That sale is hugely popular. Should see this again in the fall sometime. I've bought many jars on eBay too. The 613 and 319 had an impervious aluminum seal, thus my comfort in purchasing and airtight till opened. My recent seasonal scented jars have an unsealed plastic inner cover. There's a seller offering a 613/319 duo for around $44, a good price. If you're ebay friendly check the offers. I've made several++  Wen purchases without issue. Plus there's a 6% ebucks rebate, no minimum purchase for the next couple days if you happen to participate in that program.

Don't know if an edp would interest you but A309953, the Love set is currently available  at a good price. Here you'll get to try both the perfume and the NBT. Check out the video. I do like his fragrances alot. But that's a whole different topic, isn't it😏.

Forgot to mention, I have the Spring Orange Blossom too. I do like the CC very much. The NBT is a delicate, soft floral. This is a new release, anticipated and very popular.

The long and short of all this is many potions, lotions and creams are available. I enjoy and appreciate those who share their results. I'm glad to have Footnanny join the mix here and will happily share my results and lasting impression as I use the product. I hope others will continue to do so too♡♡♡.

Respected Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS A309953 does sound like a fragrance that I'd enjoy wearing and it is a good price... you are such an enabler!

I'm debating whether to go ahead and get the 613 duo or wait to see what special Chaz might have when he returns later this month. I do want to either get the 613 body CC or one of the regular CC's and use as a body wash. The PJP CC was already sold out or I would have purchased it too.  Do you think the 613 BCC has an additional anti-aging benefit as opposed to the regular CC?

I'm also considering the Summer CC trio but it is on waitlist now... it has the Honey Peach CC in it.

I wish we lived close too!