Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I do not see anything regarding the length of the sale. No info in the email or the site. The email is promoting Father's Day, stating a 50% off site wide sale with code to be used at checkout. That's all of what I'm seeing.

@rochelleS @Chi-town girl

At the top of the email it says Ends June 17, 2018.

Thank You @Nightowlz ♡♡♡

Valued Contributor

Thanks heaps for posting about Footnanny and the sale. This board is chock full of knowledge and sharing. I ordered peach and peppermint cream. I am anxious to try this brand. Big thanks again.🌼

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Footnanny Cream

[ Edited ]

I received another email from Gloria Williams, owner of Footnanny, announcing a 60%off sale on all kits. Valid for 48 hours with code. Check your email ladies!

@Jordan2 @Lally @Chi-town girl @Nightowlz @goldensrbest

Respected Contributor

After reading about Footnanny, I took advantage of the 50% off sale.  I ordered Linen Foot Cream and a Rescue Dry Buff.  The ordered I arrived in 2 days but it was in a tiny box that was at least 2" too small.  The top flaps did not meet and were held together by a massive amount of tape.  The box was crushed in transit.

The foot cream has a pleasant scent but after 3 days of using it twice a day, I find it is no better than any other creams I've used.  The buffer is worth a couple dollars at most.

I am disappointed and IMO the products are not worth the 1/2 price I paid.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I received another email from Gloria Williams, owner of Footnanny, announcing a 60%off sale on all kits. Valid for 48 hours with code. Check your email ladies!

@Jordan2 @Lally @Chi-town girl @Nightowlz @goldensrbest

@rochelleS Thx. I received the email too. I was going to buy one of the kits while they were 50% off but they were all sold out.

I was going to try the Rose but could not find it on the site. I searched it in their search box & it came up so I ordered it at 50% off. It's suppose to come with a pair of fluffy socks.

I really like it My feet & hands are so soft.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz

Good to hear you located the Rose kit. There was chat about how popular it was on HSN. I am curious about the scent. Please post back when you receive yours. Tks!

Valued Contributor

I have Footnanny in 4 different scents. I heard about Oprah’s recommendation and was able to get in on the 50% off sale on HSN. I especially liked the mint scent and the cream worked fine until I gave KORRES Body Butter a try! I’ve never looked back! Legs, arms, hands, and feet . . . . AMAZING!!! ❤️

Super Contributor

love this cream.  my feet never felt so good.  ordered 2 from the view sale and 2 more from the 50% sale.  want to thank who ever was the person or persons to mention this cream and for the 2 sales.  just love the infor you find out about this board.

Valued Contributor
I could hug y’all for posting about this product. My two jars arrived last week. How can my feet now be softer than my face? 😀 Incredible results. Im on a mission to tell everyone I know with a besting heart anout Footnanny. Thank you so much for posting. 💙
Honored Contributor

@Lally wrote:
I could hug y’all for posting about this product. My two jars arrived last week. How can my feet now be softer than my face? 😀 Incredible results. Im on a mission to tell everyone I know with a besting heart anout Footnanny. Thank you so much for posting. 💙

@Lally I would have had to say the same thing until I started using Isomers Matrixyl-4 serum & cream. My face is also now so soft like my feet. Best of both worlds. I just started using the Matrixly last Mon. & have seen amazing results.