Respected Contributor
A526085 Follain Dual Detox Mask Purify and Resurface $34.00 free shipping today

"Experience the power of two facials in one with Follain Dual Detox Mask. This multitasking mask both cleans and resurfaces the feel of skin for a smoother, softer-looking complexion in just 20 minutes. The innovative formula combines clays hydroxy acids (AHAs, BHA, and PHA) for chemical exfoliation. Don't expect the dreaded dry and chalky mask face,either; unlike many clay-based masks, this mask features a nourishing blend of oils to help keep skin comfortable and conditioned in use.

How do I use it: Spread an even layer over clean skin. Expect a slight tingly feeling as the hydroxy acids get to work. Let dry for 20 minutes, then rinse off with water and pat dry. To speed up rinsing, use a gentle cleanser along with water to fully remove the mask."

Respected Contributor
A526087 Follain Ultra Hydrating Mask Restore and Soften $34.00 free shipping today

"With nourishing butters, moisturizing oils, and humectants, Follain's Ultra Hydrating Mask helps with skin hydration, then envelops skin in a comforting, protective barrier that lasts. It includes antioxidants, omegas, and radiance boosters, so your complexion looks as soft, supple, and smooth as it feels. All it takes is 20 minutes to receive the rewards of this efficient worker, but you can also wear it overnight. Ingredients include two types of sodium hyaluronate, phospholipids, a blend of mango seed butter, rosehip oil, chia seed oil, squalane, bakuchiol, white peony extract, and a floral oil blend of evening primrose and damask rose.

How do I use it: Smooth an even layer onto clean skin. Let absorb for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off, or wear overnight and rinse off in the morning."

2.1-fl oz Ultra Hydrating Mask Restore and Soften

https://www.qvc.com/Follain-Ultra-Hydrating-Mask-Restore-and-Soften.product.A526087.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee  - Are you planning on ordering one of them?  They both sound nice.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Iwantcoffee  - Are you planning on ordering one of them?  They both sound nice.

@San Antonio Gal I am thinking about ordering both. I saw the moisturizing mask first and then the detox mask with lots of good ingredients. I need to stop looking. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:
A526085 Follain Dual Detox Mask Purify and Resurface $34.00 free shipping today

"Experience the power of two facials in one with Follain Dual Detox Mask. This multitasking mask both cleans and resurfaces the feel of skin for a smoother, softer-looking complexion in just 20 minutes. The innovative formula combines clays hydroxy acids (AHAs, BHA, and PHA) for chemical exfoliation. Don't expect the dreaded dry and chalky mask face,either; unlike many clay-based masks, this mask features a nourishing blend of oils to help keep skin comfortable and conditioned in use.

How do I use it: Spread an even layer over clean skin. Expect a slight tingly feeling as the hydroxy acids get to work. Let dry for 20 minutes, then rinse off with water and pat dry. To speed up rinsing, use a gentle cleanser along with water to fully remove the mask."

Thank you @Iwantcoffee  I LOVE mask treatments. Will take a closer look. Did you purchase it?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Hello @Chi-town girl .Yes, I did purchase the mask. I have not used a mask in a while and look forward to using one again.

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee please keep us posted! I love a good mask!

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

Hello @Chi-town girl .Yes, I did purchase the mask. I have not used a mask in a while and look forward to using one again.

@Iwantcoffee - hope you love it - please post a review.

Masks are game changers if you do them regularly - IMO

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri