Honored Contributor

by Laura Mercier.  It's going back to Macys.  The shades are off.  I took my oil-free tinted moisturizer by Laura and placed a dab on my hand and then the Flawless Fusion.  At first they looked right on but when you spread out the Flawless Fusion has this orange/yellow cast and looks horrible on my skin.  I was interested in this product because it does not transfer, it's waterproof, sweat proof, etc. but how disappointing that my shade does not work for me.  I use to love her foundation in a jar and, of course, she discontinued it.  I hope she brings it back because it had a wonderful texture and the shades were perfect.  HeartCat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Flawless Fusion Foundation

@Katcat1One of my pet peeves when a company quits making a product that I like and have been using for years or they change the formulaWoman Sad

I love "Make-up Forever" liquid foundation and it comes in many colors and I found a perfect match for my skin. And the "Milk" foundation that I bought, I do like it. And the color was spot on. For powder foundation I still use and have for years "Jane Iredale".

I have fair skin with pink undertones.