Regular Contributor

Can anyone recommend a flat iron for a thick bob? 

thanks

Respected Contributor

I ordered a chi wide flat from amazon.it was around 100.00i have extremely waves hair,so I have to flat iron hair everyday.hope this helps you.it also goes up to 450 degrees

Honored Contributor

I just ordered a flat iron from Sally Beauty.  I picked the size and looked at the stars for each one.

Esteemed Contributor

My Chi with ceramic plates is at least 10 years old and still going strong. Using it before going out in high humidity is the only thing that keeps my hair from turning into a basketball size head of frizz. 

Honored Contributor

I'm looking for a less expensive flat iron to use when I want to make slight curls on the long top of my pixie. I saw a video using a flat iron instead of curling iron and it looked more natural. BTW, my hair is not naturally wavy/curly when cut shorter.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm looking for a less expensive flat iron to use when I want to make slight curls on the long top of my pixie. I saw a video using a flat iron instead of curling iron and it looked more natural. BTW, my hair is not naturally wavy/curly when cut shorter.

@Shanus 

You might only need a little one rather than a full size. I have one by Conair that I got quite a few years back when traveling was on my agenda. It's truly a mini flat iron. I just measured it and it's five & a half inches long and half an inch wide.