Occasional Contributor

Re: First time I have ever used up skincare

Me, too!  It's the first line I've tried that actually seemed to make a difference. I will also be reordering. 

Trusted Contributor

Which toner are you ladies using?  It looks like there are 2 different ones available.

Trusted Contributor

Darphin which I no longer use, LaMer which I no longer use and Perricone which I use and I love Perricone the best.  I can tell that I have not used Perricone daily the last two weeks being around my grandchildren........it works

Trusted Contributor

My son is 27 today.............and I can't believe I have two grand babies so when I just said grandchildren it was  nice but hard to get used to.  lol

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:
Wow. I actually used the entire bottle of my Paulas choice toner, the entire tube of serum, and the cleanser is almost gone. This is the first time I have ever used up skincare I have bought. You know it's working when you use it all up and your going to repurchase.

@ccassaday

Never tried any of her products,  but I have to ask ....  what's so special about her toner?   Other than the scent, they all seem pretty much the same to me.

All toners are definitely not created equal, even within one brand. I remember when most toners had alcohol and many would sting. I like the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery toner, which is good for sensitive skin with redness.

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

Which toner are you ladies using?  It looks like there are 2 different ones available.

I think there are actually more than two. If you go the site, look up toners. I use two: the original Resist toner and the now discontinued Hydralight (when I finish what I have, I'll see what's close to it). I've been using these two for ages.

I pat on the Resist toner more like a very light moisturizer; I use the Hydralight to make sure all my makeup has been removed.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I am using the resist toner in the dark blue bottle. It's for normal to dry skin. There is one for oily skin and one for really dry skin.
Esteemed Contributor

I find between the toner and the serum after I wash my face in the morning I really don't need a moisturizer for daytime.
Respected Contributor

I have purchased, used up, and purchased again Hydron over the past many years since it first was introduced on Q. It works for me. Just the basic, no anti-aging stuff unless it comes in a kit.

I'm working my way through Perricone Hypo-allergenic line right now.  I've had it for several months, the cleanser is gone and the eye cream and moisturizer are very near.  It's just OK, and expensive so I won't repurchase.

Super Contributor

I use the recovery toner( white and red bottle). This is great for sensitive skin. It is a great creamy toner that should be used before anyting you put on your face.