Valued Contributor

First time Argan oil user, questions.......

I finally decided to try JMaran Argan oil but not sure how to use it. This morning I used it before the Tula serum. Are you suppose to use it after or alone?

Honored Contributor

Re: First time Argan oil user, questions.......

Use serums, moisturizer then the argan oil. Lightest to the heaviest. HTH

Contributor

I use both also ... I mix them together and put on my face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oils and moisturizers should be the last thing you apply and if during the daytime, before sunscreen. If you are going to apply both a moisturizer and an oil, I don't believe it matters which you apply first.

Honored Contributor

After putting on my serum, I mix a drop or two into my moisturizer - face, neck, and sometimes eye creams.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine,  First apply your serum.  It's best to take a drop of argan oil rub between your hands and pat on face making sure you get under the eyes and over nose, above the lips too.  You can also use the argan oil for your body if you want to.   Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I add a couple drops of Argan oil to my moisturizer before I put it on. I also rub a couple drops of it on my hair after I dry it and before I add my hair gel. I mix a little bit of it with my body lotion also. It doesn't take much and seems to really make a difference.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the replies, I guess I did it backwards. I also just ordered the body butter so anxious to get it.