Honored Contributor

First impression of Trim-Lastic

OWWWWWWWW! It's a painful effing torture device!

'heat sensation is normal'  don't you mean 'burning'??

This genius here decided to take the half hour before leaving for work to throw it on...

'I can put it on AND do my makeup!' NOT. My whole face is scrunched up and my hair is poofed up about a foot lol

I was able to put on eye make up and a smattering of blush....

Took as much as I could stand (15 minutes) and ripped it off!

I will give it another shot when I'm not in any hurry...but before work would be the time I want my neck to look good! I don't think I'm being unreasonable here...

Honored Contributor

Re: First impression of Trim-Lastic

Reviews on Evine are not good, several reporting the same experiences you've had, @Andreatoo - burning and the strap being too small/tight.  I didn't order, thought about ordering the dupe on Amazon but then changed my mind.  I have a feeling Evine will be seeing a lot of returns of this thing. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Keep in mind that the pressure is part of the reason that it works (supposedly)...

But yes it's VERY uncomfortable!

When I try again, leaving it on for the alloted time, I will decide if it's worth the aggravation.

I do know there is NO WAY I'll be able to get my husband to try it! lol

Super Contributor

Sorry if I am stupid but what is trim-lastic

Honored Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

Sorry if I am stupid but what is trim-lastic

It is the neck firming device that Dimitri from Skinn was selling last weekend on Evine.

Super Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried it this morning.  I did not find it confining at all - just snug which it has to be.  I got a mild warming sensation that was relaxing and kept it on for 40 minutes.  I was surprised at the results.  I didn't think it would be that noticeable.  Here it is now 5 hours later and still looks amazing.  Definitely feels tighter and way smoother.  It didn't make me look 20 years younger but I'm 64 and ok with that.  My jawline is smooth and my gobbler chin is nearly gone and I am happy with the tightening results I got.  So far it's a 5 star product but I am waiting to see how long the results last today also and am going to use it for a week or so before reviewing.  Just from those I know, I wouldn't go on negative reviews as so many don't want to put the time in and are critical of everything so I take most negative reviews with a grain of salt especially when I am getting good results. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook I tend to agree.  Oftentimes negatives have to do with user error.  I was just reporting on what I had read. Your results sound impressive.   I'll be looking forward to your further update.  Maybe I'll end up ordering that copycat version after all.  

Honored Contributor

Clearly people have different experiences.

Because @Pook had a favorable one does not, by any means, invalidate mine!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Clearly people have different experiences.

Because @Pook had a favorable one does not, by any means, invalidate mine!

Exactly.  Some people have no issues with epilation and I cannot stand it.  It is so painful to me it brings tears to my eyes.