Super Contributor
I’m hoping with all of the new products that there be a tsv. There was not one in 2021. So keeping my fingers crossed
Super Contributor

Respected Contributor
I wish, but I think that's a thing of the past.
Trusted Contributor

I made a post about this back in november... love the lotion... and the price was soooo cheap.. 2 big tubs and 2 travel sizes... i looked on the website and they want 70.00 for 1 of the big tubs!!!  i love this lotion and its all i been using for about 3 yrs... i hear its not coming back as a tsv.. they do offer the 6 oz i think it is for like 36.00   but i love the big tubs of it... and i liked the different scents they had.. i miss it alot.. im down to less than a 1/2 of mine left. than i may switch to nivea lotion.. i miss it alot.. but i refuse to spend 70.00 for it.. i heard ulta has is in the smaller tubs, but i didnt look their yet. and  i found it on amazon for like 50.00

Super Contributor
I know. Very expensive
That’s y I was hoping the q would have a news ts
Can only hope
Respected Contributor

Re: First aid tsv ?

[ Edited ]

I love this brand as well.  It's such a shame that they can't make a deal with the new owners.  My AD was cancelled.  I was supposed to get the last shipment about 6 weeks ago,  but that never happend.    The TSVs were so reasonably priced.  I've checked out the pricing of the product now and it's ridiculous, IMO.   I'd pay a little more but not what they are asking now. 

I have a couple of tubs left, but after that, I'm done.  What a shame.

Respected Contributor

I wrote to FAB this morning about their pricing.  I told them that we would certainly pay more for a great product,  but not the kind of prices they are commanding now (since the company was sold).  I let them know about the QVC Forum posts and that there are so many previously loyal customers who can no longer justify paying what they are now charging.  I also mentioned that we miss the yearly TSVs that were so wonderful,  and that we were not pleased about our cancelled ADs.   

I'm sure it won't do anything,  but I wanted to express my feelings and those of many of us who love the product.  I'm a firm believer in communication and thought,  why not here?!!!   WIll let you all know if I hear back.

Honored Contributor

If you click the Today's Special Value tab above, check either the Beauty IQ steal or the Big Deal.  I know there is one listed for FAB products but I have no idea what the products are.

Respected Contributor

GREAT NEWS!   I got a reply from FAB and they said to be patient...  there will be a new TSV this year on QVC!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Yay, thanks for the update!