Esteemed Contributor

@Tara811, I hope you recover quickly and are able to resume your normal life soon.  Sending you my best wishes!  Please let everyone know how you are doing.

Honored Contributor

@Tara811   Feel better soon and get home safely.

Trusted Contributor

I like the repair cream, too.

Also a fan of their 5-in-1 face cream with SPF30.

Their website offers specials now and then, too.

Respected Contributor

First Aid Repair Cream is the best! My husband uses it everyday on his legs and feet. I always try to pick up the TSV that is offered in December. He just asked me about if they were going to have a special soon. I sure hope so. 

Respected Contributor

@Tara811   I hope you get better and back home soon.  First Aid Cream is ALWAYS in my main stash.  It truly is a miracle cream.   I gave it to someone in my office about 6 years ago for the holiday.  She told me that her son had several spots on his face that even prescription meds were not able to clear up and that within 10 days,  this cream did the trick!  It is so healing and soothing.  Even when i try so many different lotions, creams,  oils and butters,  the First Aid Cream is my go to.  LOVE IT.

Respected Contributor

Re: First aid cream

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@bargainsgirl 

I've never used any products from First Aid and was about to ask if it's scented.  I prefer my products scented.  

@monicakm   Their unscented is the most popular and my favorite,  but they also do introduce various scents when they have their big kits.  Several years ago they did a huge tub and travel size of the Unscented and it also had the same with a scent of your choice (4 pieces).  I chose the Pomegranate and it was the best most natural scent.  LOVED IT.   I still am hording one!!!!

It's a wonderful line,,   but especially the First Aid Ultra Repair Cream.   I'm sorry they are not featured as much as they used to be on QVC.  Maybe they should give a little less time to other brands that are on non stop and add FAB back into the rotation. 

Respected Contributor

I give it to my mailman and hairdresser for Xmas.

They both love it. Mailman is out in the elements; he puts it on his face and hands in a.m. He offered to pay for it so I know he likes it.

Hairdresser has sensitive skin and his hands are in water all day. Normally I don't give gifts to hairdressers but I've been with him for twenty seven years.

Both are in Unisex containers and have no smell or very light smell. 

Super Contributor
Thank you. I do
Respected Contributor

I believe you can buy some scented ones. I prefer unscented, tho some of the products have a very pleasant scent naturally. I love these products too! You can use as face cream as well.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor
Here here! I second that!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.