Super Contributor
Does anyone know where I can get sale prices for first aid beauty products?
I was so disappointed that qvc did not have a tsv
This year. Tia
Respected Contributor

ULTA had the FAB Ultra Repair Cream 14oz grapefruit for $19 Black Friday or a few days before that.  Now it's $70.  They also had the small travel size tubes for $8 now $18

Keep on eye on their site maybe they'll have a New Years Sale, not sure as I don't follow ULTA. 

There may be other sites that people follow and can suggest.

Trusted Contributor

yes go to their site first aid beauty.com.... some things are 1/2 off now.. that's where i have been getting my ultra repair cream, now that they dont have the big tubs on sale in here anymore.. i pay 70.00 for 2 big tubs.. which is alot more, but worth it... they have them on  sale at least 3 times a yr.. but check out their site... 

Trusted Contributor

Definitely go to the website and sign up for their emails.  They don't usually have the 14 oz. unscented Ultra Repair Cream on sale, but they did have a bogo offer once this fall  which is when I bought mine.

Trusted Contributor

@Bookplate @Tara811 @bonnie f @rockygems123 

So excited! It looks like there will be a FAB TSV next month. January 23rd. (Listed on the blue skies for me site)

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Bookplate @Tara811 @bonnie f @rockygems123 

So excited! It looks like there will be a FAB TSV next month. January 23rd. (Listed on the blue skies for me site)

OMG I had given up hope!  Let's hope it is true.

Regular Contributor

For me this brand has outpriced itself.... few years ago products used to be literally 50% of what it used to be....no longer worth it to me.  FAB - for those us who used that were your loyal customers - we have noticed your gauching repricing.  You have lost me as a customer - too many other options out there.

Super Contributor
Thank you for sharing happy new year
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

For me this brand has outpriced itself.... few years ago products used to be literally 50% of what it used to be....no longer worth it to me.  FAB - for those us who used that were your loyal customers - we have noticed your gauching repricing.  You have lost me as a customer - too many other options out there.

@DebNYC31 - Proctor & Gamble bought FAB four years ago. I started noticing the prices going up shortly after that acquisition.  

But I still like the products. I get them only when one of the beauty power stores has a good sale. I am looking forward to the upcoming TSV!    Smiley Happy