I heard they sold the company which I’m afraid means lower quality products
Honored Contributor

Re: First aid beauty

[ Edited ]

@Tara811 wrote:
So disappointed that there wasn’t a tsv this year. Especially for the holidays
I heard they sold the company which I’m afraid means lower quality products

@Tara811 

Do you have a source for that info about the company being sold? As far as I know P&G has owned it since 2018. I can't find any info about P&G selling FAB so it appears they still own it.

Regular Contributor

Well, my final shipment of last year's TSV did not ship. I know some folks got it as my sister did. Mine is on Backorder, so I'm sure it will go to Cancel soon.

Anyone else?

Frequent Contributor
I have not received mine either, been "in process" for over a week. This is exactly what happened to me with the June shipment. It sat in process for a while then changed to canceled. Glad at least some people were able to get their order. This is the only thing that helps my mother's eczema even better than prescription cream. I'll have to find other places to purchase it I guess. Sadly, it won't be nearly as cost effective.
Respected Contributor

Thanks to the person who said it was on sale at Ulta: nineteen bucks, slightly smaller jar,

I give it to my hairdresser and mailman, My mailman loves the stuff; he puts it on his face when he's outdoors. Gave me a big hug when I gave it to him. Was surprised; I didn't think he was the hugging type.

I'd have to pay full price if I didn't find it on Ulta. I use it in the winter.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it for 36.00 today, but cancelled 5 min later when i noticed it was for 6oz not the 14oz I had before.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I ordered it for 36.00 today, but cancelled 5 min later when i noticed it was for 6oz not the 14oz I had before.

no place will have the great deal of the tsv like qvc... im so disappointed.. i love the big tubs of it they offered here......

Respected Contributor

I really don't understand why we do not see this line on QVC anymore.  It seemed to have sold well.   I too miss the great values and the TSV.  Always bought it and gave as gifts.  I had one of my ADs sent to my SIL because she too loves this line.  Such a shame.  We see the SAME THINGS OVER and OVER ...  I would love for the Q to give FAB more attention that it deserves. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoppingless I have 2 sets from last year's TSV that are listed as "backorder" . I also received an email from QVC indicating that they would try to get stock but would cancel if they cannot. I believe that these were items that were housed in the warehouse in NC that was decimated in the fire. 

I also hope that QVC will offer a FAB set as a TSV or Big Deal in the future, but I am not optimistic that we will see the great value that we saw on prior sets. Right now, FAB is selling the 14 ounce tubs for SEVENTY dollars! The entire TSV which included 2 14 ounce tubs and 2 of the 2 ounce tubes was less that $40 when sold here. FAB site was always more expensive than the QVC TSV, but they did sometimes have sales that would bring the prices to close to what QVC has offered. They did have a BOGO on the 14 ounce jars on Black Friday, but even then it was $35 for just one tub. 

Fingers crossed that somehow these orders can be filled. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

So happy I have 3 14oz. jars left in my closet.