Honored Contributor

The foot file is great.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have the regular glass files.  The TSV ones are different. They have a 'nano' etching on them so that might make them a bit more effective. I'll wait for reviews and then decide.

@SilleeMee   There are 158 reviews right now.  The average is 4.6.

Thanks! @NickNack 

I was looking at the blue one and that has no reviews yet. The others do.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:
I got my glass files at Sally Beauty. Great quality, much better price.

@brandiwine I too use glass files for my nails and I also get them for a much better price.  I've never used a glass file for my feet.

Honored Contributor

Thinking of getting a set for my DD's Christmas stocking.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind having the glass files for my nails, but I don't file my feet. They're in pretty good shape.  I guess all that time in socks keeps them from getting rough like that.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 --I bought that type of file set from HSN when the Beauty with Benefits  was a thing----it really works well on the feet! think I got the big file an 1 or 2 of the nail files then a little file for your purse. Paid the same price for it too. good heft and quality is good too.

Honored Contributor

Re: First Time TSV for me

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have the regular glass files.  The TSV ones are different. They have a 'nano' etching on them so that might make them a bit more effective. I'll wait for reviews and then decide.

@SilleeMee   There are 158 reviews right now.  The average is 4.6.

Thanks! @NickNack 

I was looking at the blue one and that has no reviews yet. The others do.

I have the pink ,really color would not matter.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I prefer a glass file, but also prefer them to come in a hard case.  I've had them in the sleeves and they've broken inside my purse. Amazon has lots of options for a better price.  Since changing my diet and always wearing slippers in the house, my heals are in much better condition; soft, smooth, and pink. .  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I prefer a glass file, but also prefer them to come in a hard case.  I've had them in the sleeves and they've broken inside my purse. Amazon has lots of options for a better price.  Since changing my diet and always wearing slippers in the house, my heals are in much better condition; soft, smooth, and pink. .  

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Your post intrigued me.  How did changing your diet halp soften your feet? TIA

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Your post intrigued me.  How did changing your diet halp soften your feet? TIA

@scatcat  I've been following a clean, healthy keto lifestyle accompanied by daily intermittent fasting (18:6) for a little over two years.  There are many benefits to both. I also take a variety supplements.  My heels used to be thick, hard and cracked and they aren't anymore. 🤷‍♀️