Trusted Contributor

Re: First Time Ever I've Gotten an Amazing Comment Made!

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@nomless wrote:

@BlingQueen022, what is the name of the shade you have?

@nomless   Medium.  I purchase Medium in every liquid foundation.  I'm not dark at all, but light is too chaulky on me.  Medium matches me perfect, especially in this one.  

Thanks, @BlingQueen022.  Unfortunately, on the website they use names like "Alpine Rose" instead of fair, medium, etc.  So I have no clue what shade would be right for me.  Oh, well. Will keep an eye out for the line locally.  Thanks for your great feedback about it.

@nomless  You are welcomed.  Was my pleasure.   It's unfortunate that Evine Live doesn't have waitlist.  That's been a major disappointment for me on that website.  If I see this product again on Evine Nomless, I will surely page you on the beauty board about it.  I check their lineup very frequently.  

@BlingQueen022

@nomless

The shade names were renamed so it would be easier for the Evine customers to pick a color.  BlingQueen022, would you mind looking on your bottle to see if there is a shade name other than (or in addition to) medium?  Also, if the shade name (medium) is on a sticker, there might be another shade name under the sticker that matches the shade name on 100% Pure's website.  Thanks.  Smiley Happy

Paws and enjoy life.
Esteemed Contributor

There are 100% Pure stores around...on their website it gives the locations.  I have one in my local mall that I've wandered in and out of before..I'm going to have to pay closer attention!!!  Is this the same gal who used to be on QVC?

Respected Contributor

The web site lists Peach Bisque as Medium. White Peach is Light. Golden Peach is Deep Medium.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for the review.  This sounds like something that I need to add to my growing list of products that I need to try when the holidays are over.   

Respected Contributor

Check Amazon.  They have some of these products.

Valued Contributor

I really like Evine, afterall they bring us SKINN but it irritates me because like right now most of the shades of foundations from SKINN & 100 PUR are "Sold Out", but they are advertised all over their site.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dosey Hi Dosey:  Thanks for asking me about the color that's listed on the bottle of the 100 Percent Pure Foundation  It is a sticker and it does say Peach Bisque and underneath that in small print it says Medium.  Underneath the word Medium it has a number 3 printed on it.  

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the foundation.  I hope it works.  When you have oily skin it is hard to find anything that works. 

Trusted Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@dosey Hi Dosey:  Thanks for asking me about the color that's listed on the bottle of the 100 Percent Pure Foundation  It is a sticker and it does say Peach Bisque and underneath that in small print it says Medium.  Underneath the word Medium it has a number 3 printed on it.  

@BlingQueen022 Thanks for checking, BlingQueen!

Paws and enjoy life.
Esteemed Contributor

@dosey wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 Thanks for checking, BlingQueen!

@doseyYou're very welcomed.  Sorry it took a while to answer, I was at work and had to answer your inquiry when I got home.