Honored Contributor

First Sydney Grace Eyeshadows

I wish they came in a palette tho.  I'm sure I can find a small magnetic blank palette.  

MARCH 2022 BUNDLE

Honored Contributor

Re: First Sydney Grace Eyeshadows

Forgot...if anyone is interested, there is a 15% code (maybe others for more off).  The first one I tried worked and I was afraid it would sell out again if I took 30 minutes to find the biggest savings.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought this bundle a few hours ago (they re-stocked).  I had 3 of the colors on my wish list anyway, and also loved the blues.  And I got a few more singles too.  I used Temptalia's code to get 15% off.  I found it on her website, but I think it could be found by Googling.  Shame we can't post codes here.

The Sydney Grace site actually has some magnetic palettes.  I was thinking of buying the large one, but it was sold out.  

@monicakm 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm Those colors are gorgeous, especially the blues.  I love her eye shadows, they are great formulas and it's nice that they're made in the US.  If you're interested in getting any more of her singles, you might want to check out Mel's video "My Sydney Grace Shadow Swatches".  It's a pretty short video but I think she watches over 50 shades.

MandyLea also has a good video titled "Sydney Grace Swatch-O-Rama" where she also swatches a ton of the singles.  Also she puts together a bunch of 4 pan combos at the end which is very helpful since there are so many colors to choose from.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

I just bought this bundle a few hours ago (they re-stocked).  I had 3 of the colors on my wish list anyway, and also loved the blues.  And I got a few more singles too.  I used Temptalia's code to get 15% off.  I found it on her website, but I think it could be found by Googling.  Shame we can't post codes here.

The Sydney Grace site actually has some magnetic palettes.  I was thinking of buying the large one, but it was sold out.  

@monicakm 

@mistriTsquirrel   @monicakm  I'm thinking Sephora, Ulta and Sally's may still sell "Z Palettes" which are magnetic and avail. in different sizes. I pop out my blushes, bronzers and place them in there, too.