Honored Contributor

Re: First LipSTICK in Years!

@Lipstickdiva 

That's what Kelly Strack (YTer) said (that it was hard to find).  I went to Amazon and there it was.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I'll definitely have a gloss over it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY 

That's been one of my problems too.  I don't know it will be zapped by a mod, but here is the timestamp in the vid where she shows it 

https://youtu.be/ew0TkzOZOfs?t=1168

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch 

So  you've got an ombre effect on your lips.  I've seen that and it's very pretty!  I've never worn a lipliner but I want try one.  Colourpop's are supposed to be really good and they a huge color range as well as a large color range of eyeliners.  Haven't tried those either

lips

liners.JPG

eyes

eyeliner.JPG

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Woo hoo!  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Mimi 1883 

I will have to be over the moon about.  Lipstick isn't my thing.  I have a lipstick that is a pink lip TINT that goes on under all my glosses but ever since Charlotte Tilbury's Pillowtalk came out and either influencers or customers made such a fuss about it, I've been wanting to try a nude lipstick.  I just needed something with more pink undertones.

@monicakm  The more I look at it, the more I'm liking it. If you wear a lipgloss, try the NYX Butter Glosses (Amazon, Ulta, maybe drugstores, too) which comes in many different shades - their 'Creme Brûlée' is a beautiful soft pink. Aside from Fenty glosses, NYX Butters are great. I have a few of their shades and also wear them over lipsticks that are a little too much and it tones them down and gives a beautiful new shade. I like all makeup, but get the most excited about lipsticks and blushes. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mask or no mask, I can't be without brows and some color on lips. Sometimes I fill in lips with natural toned liner and add a lip balm. The worst thing that can happen is it gets on the inside of the mask. You're supposed to wash it after wearing it anyway.

I'm still riding around in the car between errands w/o the mask on. Having that extra bit of color is a boost. I wear a swipe of cream blush, too. Since it's high on the my cheekbones, it does show above the mask.

***Afterall. a trip to CVS and the Farmer's Market is now an occasion. LOL  

Respected Contributor

i love the lip color she has on, in the video. wish i knew that color/brand. 

@monicakm wrote:

@Mimi NY 

That's been one of my problems too.  I don't know it will be zapped by a mod, but here is the timestamp in the vid where she shows it 

https://youtu.be/ew0TkzOZOfs?t=1168

good video.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

That's what Kelly Strack (YTer) said (that it was hard to find).  I went to Amazon and there it was.

@monicakm , Risa does make-up uses it as well. 

I typically use NYX Gloss in Creme Brulee over the top or the Maybelline Lifter Gloss in Moon, Silk or the more clear one and I cannot think of the name off the top of my head. 

As an aside, I just went much darker with my hair and more ash with my highlights so I'm interested to try the lipstick on it's own.  With my very blonde hair, I needed the gloss for it to work.   

@Mimi 1883 , I didn't read your post until after I posted this and noticed you also mentioned the NYX gloss in creme brulee.  LOL    

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  

Gorgeous color ! I agree with @Shanus before I went silver this would be my favorite lip color for everyday . I am salt and pepper now and need something a little brighter . i recently found a new brand at Credo called Saint Jane that I am loving . 

I agree would love to see a picture