Trusted Contributor

Re: First LipSTICK in Years!

@monicakm  It looks very pretty. I recently purchased (haven't yet received,) from HSN, The Lancôme lipstick in Natural Beauty - also trying for a lighter-ish shade. The one you chose is even lighter and gave me something to think about. Will be interested in how you like it, or not. Lipsticks are a weakness for me. ☺️

Thanks for sharing.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Beautiful color @monicakm .  Hope it works out for you.  Why don't you take a pic of your lips and show us - would love to see it.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very pretty color.

I wear more lip glosses than lipsticks...they just tend to look better on me, more sheer.

That said....my lipsticks and glosses are all just sitting there getting old and I miss wearing them, as it's pointless when I go out since I have to wear a mask everywhere!

I realize, small issue compared to all the issues of Covid times...but that's the topic we're on. 

Honored Contributor

Sadly, my overly stocked stash of lip colors of any kind have sat untouched since last March, I miss them, but refuse to have a mask full of lip color. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this lipstick several months ago because it looked so pretty on a YTber I follow.  It was hard to find and I too had to order it on-line but I think I got it from Target.  I like it but I prefer a gloss over it.     

Valued Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I was watching a beauty influencer and she influenced me to buy this lipstick.  I've been contemplating dipping my toes in the world of "nude" lipsticks.  It's really not "me" but when she said "pink nude", that got my attention.  It's also been years and years since I bought a Revlon lipstick and I don't think I've ever bought a cream lipstick.  Hope I like it!

Revlon Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, in Nude, 011 Untold Stories

Revlon.JPG

Thank you for sharing year's ago I loved a lipstick by Laura Geller called Glisten was discontinued .Think I brought from any site I could find Glisten,my supply has run out and have tried so many nudes ,never to find something similar.

Will give this a  try  for sure as  I see you wrote "pink nude" and maybe that was my problem I never liked any of the nude shades I was trying.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@BalletBabe 

That's where I bought it Smiley Happy

@monicakm   I ordered 2 tubes.  LOL  Thanks just what I needed more lipstick and no one sees it with a mask anyway.   I only wear a mask when I have to.  In stores or Dr. office.   Can't stand them.  I am anxious to try the lipstick.   Thanks for the info on it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

I will have to be over the moon about.  Lipstick isn't my thing.  I have a lipstick that is a pink lip TINT that goes on under all my glosses but ever since Charlotte Tilbury's Pillowtalk came out and either influencers or customers made such a fuss about it, I've been wanting to try a nude lipstick.  I just needed something with more pink undertones.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Hummm, calling me out huh? Smiley Wink  Maybe

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

Me too (wear more glosses).  I haven't let COVID stop me from wearing lip color.  What if someone pulled down my mask and saw my nekkid lips!