Honored Contributor

I was watching a beauty influencer and she influenced me to buy this lipstick.  I've been contemplating dipping my toes in the world of "nude" lipsticks.  It's really not "me" but when she said "pink nude", that got my attention.  It's also been years and years since I bought a Revlon lipstick and I don't think I've ever bought a cream lipstick.  Hope I like it!

Revlon Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lipstick, in Nude, 011 Untold Stories

Revlon.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: First LipSTICK in Years!

Love the color!  

Contributor

It looks beautiful, thank you for sharing. I purchased a 4 piece lipstick set in neutral /nude colors from Lancome and this color looks similar to the ones in that set, love this pink shade,  I will definitely look for this one too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Iamstillhere wrote:

It looks beautiful, thank you for sharing. I purchased a 4 piece lipstick set in neutral /nude colors from Lancome and this color looks similar to the ones in that set, love this pink shade,  I will definitely look for this one too!!!

Only 4.99 on Amazon

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe 

That's where I bought it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty color but on me it would look like death, plus I have never liked any Revlon product I have ever used.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   Before my hair was grey, that was the type of shade I wore everyday. Now I need a more rosey tone. I love Revlon lipsticks. Some are quite moisturizing and the color ranges are good. 

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

It might look like death on me too but I won't know till I try it.  I can return it if I don't like it.  I'll let you know on Thurs.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty color. I have one very similar, that doesn't give me quite enough color. I use a nude lip liner to fill in my lips some, not just line,  then the lipstick blended on top and it's one of my favorite looks. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous color!   I've worn Revlon creamy lipsticks for 40+ years. My favorite lipsticks, obviously!  I hope you like it. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt