Trusted Contributor

I just want to know why they aren't doing a tsv this year. It's always so popular. I wait for it every year, Love the great deal they had. If qvc could let me know why i'd appreciate it.. if that is correct and they aren't doing it. i heard they weren't and i'm so disappointed. It's my favorite lotion to use, i love it! And the price was great. I love the different scents they would offer.. I'm so sad 

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f    They won't let you know.  They don't do that as they're too busy trying to get orders out. 

I ordered that stuff last year.  It was so greasy, I couldn't stand it.  Forgot to send it back so threw the whole order in the trash.  Maybe that's why? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bonnie f    They won't let you know.  They don't do that as they're too busy trying to get orders out. 

I ordered that stuff last year.  It was so greasy, I couldn't stand it.  Forgot to send it back so threw the whole order in the trash.  Maybe that's why? 

sorry you didnt like it.. i been using it for yrs. everyday i use it when i get out of the shower.. i even use the unscented on my face. yes i think for some people it may be greasy, but my skin loved it.. lol

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I, on the other hand, love FAB.  

@bonnie fI have ordered the FAB TSV's several times, but I am overstocked right now so I'll be waiting to see what FAB offers going forward.   There was a post recently listing FAB tubs at Ulta -  and just as our current experiences tell us, the tubs are smaller and the price does not match a good QVC TSV.

Respected Contributor

Contact First Aid Beauty if you must know....wish I could give you my unopened jars, I don't like it.

Trusted Contributor

i looked on their website the other day, they dont have the big tubs like qvc would offer... qvc had 2 of the huge tubs and it came with 2 little tubes. and you were able to pic your scent. i'm so sad.... Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Contact First Aid Beauty if you must know....wish I could give you my unopened jars, I don't like it.

@kitcat51  - you can donate the unopened jars to a women's center or you can send it to Project Beauty Share which is an organization that has been helping women in need for years:

Project Beauty Share
2718 E. Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99202

They will even accept some pre-owned products.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51  - you can donate the unopened jars to a women's center or you can send it to Project Beauty Share which is an organization that has been helping women in need for years:

Project Beauty Share
2718 E. Sprague Ave.
Spokane, WA 99202

They will even accept some pre-owned products.

Thanks for sharing @San Antonio Gal. Be well.

Trusted Contributor

I love this too. They have also done TSVs in January so stay tuned! I will!

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f Hi Bonnie

They do have the 14ounce tubs and the 2 ounce tubes of the Ultra Repair cream on the FAB website. The tubs are $70 each and the tubes are $16 each. They did have a BOGO sale of the tubs on Black Friday so the tubs would have been $35 each for that day. And they have many of the scents that were offered on QVC like the Vanilla Peach in the tub size. 

The last TSV (or was it a bonus buy?) was around $40 and it included 2 14 ounce tubs and 2 of the 2 ounce tubes. Buying that on the FAB website today would be $172. Wow. Even with discounts or special sales like the BOGO, there is no comparison to the deal QVC offered. They always charged a lot more on the website, but their prices have really jumped.  I have the feeling that we will not see another FAB TSV or bonus buy although I wish we would. 

My last of the A/D from last year is listed to ship 12/21. I am glad that I ordered 2 sets last year.