Trusted Contributor

It was about February of this year when GMA had FAB on steals and deals.  I paid $16 (half price) for the pads and for the huge 14 oz tub of moisturizer, I think I paid about $20 (regular $60).  I'll post here should I see GMA offering this brand again.  They were doing a bunch of beauty brands that day.  Dr. Gross was also offered. 

Valued Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

I see that they are having a TSV, presale right now. This is a very good deal for FAB in those sizes. I;m going to get one of these kits myself. Those 14 oz sizes are $60 apiece on the FAB website! 

https://www.qvc.com/First-Aid-Beauty-Ultra-Repair-Home-&-Away-Kit.product.A372792.html?sc=PRODFEED

new scent for them in cranberry pomegranate. But like all their scents it is very lightly scented. I have tried quite a few and never felt like it was too much scent

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl you got your wish!  See @PinkSunset post!

I ordered the original scent on AD. I ordered this set (2 tubs and 2 tubes) the last time it was a TSV, but the autodelivery ended. So glad they are offering it again!

Trusted Contributor

about 2 months ago  i got the 2 big tubs from here with the 2 travel sizes when i saw the 2 giant tubs i had to get them i think i paid  like 45 for everything... you have to get it right away because weeks later it was out of stock.. i use it all over my body when i get out of the shower... my skin gets real dry this time of yr.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the cranberry.  Love this stuff.  A little goes a long way and the scents are so soft.  My DH & I use these everday.  What a difference they make in our skin texture.  Great price on the TSV presale.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered the cranberry set.  Grapefruit is my favorite but I have the unscented for my face also.  Love their creams!

Trusted Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

i posted here earlier also... love this stuff  such a good deal, i know im nuts, but i ordered it again... my question is and i posted this on the page.... un opened is there an expiration date? i have a full tub of this left wont use what i ordered for at least 4 months i'd say.. i do use it everytime i get out of the shower.. i'm hoping un-opened it will last.. i also ordered a set for my mom... honeysuckle and cranberry... love it, use it a few times a day on my skin...  i use to always use bath n body works lotions on my skin.. no more. this is much better. i'm actually giving the 4 or 5 bottles of b&bworks lotions to my friends.. i've upgraded! lol

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f 

I think it should be good for at least 2 years if unopened and stored in a cool dry place. I just opened a 2ounce jar of FAB cream that I think I got at Ulta a few years ago. On the bottom of the jar it lists an expiration date of 7/19. It is fine/no issues with the quality of the product. 

Valued Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i posted here earlier also... love this stuff  such a good deal, i know im nuts, but i ordered it again... my question is and i posted this on the page.... un opened is there an expiration date? i have a full tub of this left wont use what i ordered for at least 4 months i'd say.. i do use it everytime i get out of the shower.. i'm hoping un-opened it will last.. i also ordered a set for my mom... honeysuckle and cranberry... love it, use it a few times a day on my skin...  i use to always use bath n body works lotions on my skin.. no more. this is much better. i'm actually giving the 4 or 5 bottles of b&bworks lotions to my friends.. i've upgraded! lol

I ordered this set last year as part of the tsv and I opened one of the jars last week and noticed that the expiration date was 2021. I will finish that jar up well before then. I'm planning to get the TSV in the original unscented version. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered the set in cranberry for a gift. I have 3 unopened jars right now, Or, I may give one half of this set as a gift and keep the other one. I highly recommend this company and these products,