Respected Contributor

@bonnie f 

I am right there with you as far as being sad. I've checked out every place I can think of and everyone is out of stock. I will not pay what FAB is charging for the tubs right now. I purchase the fragrance free one for DH and he's got about a half a jar left. This is the 14oz size. Our Auto-Del. last shipped in June. So, those of us that love this brand either need to buckle to the "new" price or find something else. I hope they do return with a TSV in January, but I am not holding my breath.

Trusted Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

i just dont get it.. you would think something that was so popular they would do a tsv once a yr. with it... they are always doing food, steaks etc... please bring this back.. im looking around for it too.. with no luck.. i want the big tubs of it like qvc use to have.. im going to wait for a month or so to see if they do have one.. if not i will i guess switch to something else.. :smileysad i just looked on their website and for the big tubs its 70.00!!  no way they had the tsv here for what 40 something? and that was 2 big tubs and 2 small travel ones.. no way i will spend 70...

Honored Contributor

Maybe there is an issue with stock and they cannot got in the volume QVC would need?

I have used a few FAB products in the past.  Nothing I used was bad but the only thing I loved enough to re-order and continue to use are the Facial Radiance Pads.  I absolutely love these and have seen a marked difference in my skin with these.

The ultra repair cream wasn't enough moisture for me.  I know people love it but the Josie Maran body butters were far better for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Maybe there is an issue with stock and they cannot got in the volume QVC would need?

I have used a few FAB products in the past.  Nothing I used was bad but the only thing I loved enough to re-order and continue to use are the Facial Radiance Pads.  I absolutely love these and have seen a marked difference in my skin with these.

The ultra repair cream wasn't enough moisture for me.  I know people love it but the Josie Maran body butters were far better for me. 

yes i was looking at the radiance pads... was thinking of trying them.

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f  

I love FAB too. It’s never greasy and works wonderfully. I’m like you though, I will not pay $70 and get far less. It’s disappointing because I’ve been watching for a TSV, too. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

I just saw a 14 oz tub on Walmart  90 and change. (Vanilla). The 2oz tubes are 22.99.  I don’t like it THAT much.  Honestly, this was always one of the best QVC’s TSV values of the year.  And several places looks like the tubs may be 12 oz now.  I missed last year because I had 2019 on AD.  QVC was 2/14 oz tubs and two 2 oz travel tubes.  

Anyone that had auto delivery last year, are your AD orders shipping? Hope it is just a recent stock issue only.  Maybe they are finding people that will pay that price.  Well, it won’t be me for $90 for one.  Some got the Ulta Black Friday price of $19 for the 6 oz.  Even Kohl’s is $36 for the 6 oz size.  

Frequent Contributor
I’m also sad the QVC is not offering a FAB TSV this year. But I was on Auto Delivery from last year, so I guess I’ll be good for the next 6 months. I just received notice that my delivery is being prepared.
Honored Contributor

Some FBA products in case anyone is interested.

Screenshot 2021-12-15 085304.jpg

Honored Contributor

Please remember if a photo/text posts too small for you to comfortably read and see, you can right click and choose open in new window and it will be full size or even larger.

Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i looked on their website the other day, they dont have the big tubs like qvc would offer... qvc had 2 of the huge tubs and it came with 2 little tubes. and you were able to pic your scent. i'm so sad.... Smiley Sad

Hi, I love that set, ordered 3 or 4 sets on autodelivery because my family- 5 adult children, loves it as well.

I'm having AD shipments delivered any day, just in time for Christmas. The set is a wonderful item: original scent in each, then choose between pear, vanilla peach, or plum - fig?, I love both pear and peach.

When a TSV, or a great deal is offered, I always choose AD, in case I love it.

Here's hoping for a great deal soon!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE