Contributor

Ultra repair cream for my body during the winter months

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove @The super star of this line is the ULTRA REPAIR CREAM. I prefer the unscented original, but my AD has both the unscented and the pomegranate scent cream, which is beautiful and very fresh/natural smelling.   
I also use their Facial Radiance Pads and Oat and Hemp Seed Dry Oil.  Both wonderful.
I've tried the Barrier Cream for the face and Honey and Oat Lip Exfoliator. 
I use the Ultra Repair Cream on my face and body, but the Barrier cream is specifically for the face.  The texture of the cream changes to a fluff consistency, but if you shake the jar it returns to the original light creamy consistency.  
I just find the Ultra Repair Cream to be  healing, soothing, moisturizing and absorbs quickly.   You can use it anywhere.  The best!,,,

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty?

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@MyShadowLove @The super star of this line is the ULTRA REPAIR CREAM. I prefer the unscented original, but my AD has both the unscented and the pomegranate scent cream, which is beautiful and very fresh/natural smelling.   
I also use their Facial Radiance Pads and Oat and Hemp Seed Dry Oil.  Both wonderful.
I've tried the Barrier Cream for the face and Honey and Oat Lip Exfoliator. 
I use the Ultra Repair Cream on my face and body, but the Barrier cream is specifically for the face.  The texture of the cream changes to a fluff consistency, but if you shake the jar it returns to the original light creamy consistency.  
I just find the Ultra Repair Cream to be  healing, soothing, moisturizing and absorbs quickly.   You can use it anywhere.  The best!,,,

@nyc1 ...Thank you so much for your recommendations...very much appreciated! 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Just received my purchase for A-240195. Price is currently $35.21. I got free shipping when I ordered. Don't know if it's the best deal QVC will have for the month, but it looks to be a better deal than the First Aid Beauty web site. Love this product and every time I give it as a gift, my friends go nuts for it.

Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty?

[ Edited ]

@All Dolled Up wrote:

Has anyone heard if there will be a First Aid Beauty TSV this year?  I thought it was usually around this time of year?

Thanks!

I'm signed up for auto delivery and the next delivery is 12/11. I would imagine at that time it would be offered on QVC's website for all others.

FYI..............

A378654

A-D First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Home&Away Kit Auto-Delivery

Original

Trusted Contributor

i hear it will be sometime within the next week or so.. im waiting to get mine its the only moisturizer i use all over my body. It's great.. i still have 1 unopened tub, but always get it when its the tsv

Occasional Visitor
Came here looking for any news regarding a FAB tsv , thanks everybody! I stock up every year - the ONLY brand of cream I’m completely loyal to. It’s amazing and has completely healed my eczema and transformed my skin. Cannot live without it! So here’s hoping! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Respected Contributor

@All Dolled Up   

QVC just showed on its website there is a First Aid Beauty TSV coming up

A389868

Contributor

Bumping this up for anyone interested, Its starting right now! 

Honored Contributor

I was planning to order it in Sugar Plum, but today I noticed they were preparing to ship my last AD in Cranberry Pomegranate. DH loves the unscented, of course, and I like the different scents!

I also like the face cleanser, which I started using on vacation when someone recommended it. Smiley Happy