Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty up for sale just got an email

@monks wrote:

icezeus.  Thank you.  It smells fine and no discolor.  Used this  morning.

Good to know because I have quite a few in my stash.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@wonderfulworld   It's an AMAZING face moisturizer...  very soothing too.  I use it from head to toe.  My favorite is the ORIGINAL.   My previous AD is just now expiring.  The last shipment just went out.  You had to pick a scent and then you also got the original with it.  I selected Pomegranate and it is beautiful.  

I just ordered this kit on AD and did all of the ORIGINAL.   Even though I'm just getting the last shipment from my previous AD,  I wouldn't pass this offer up.  I'm hoping it will be at least 3 shipments like the last one.  

ENJOY.

Thank you very much. I did order it in the Pear scent. Can't wait to try it!

Regular Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Could the original scent be used on your face? Or is this a body cream only.

Thank you!

I definitely use it on my face. I always use it in the Summer after I go to the beach on my face, and I also use it in the winter when my skin is dry. I love it.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby @ME TOO!

Super Contributor

I got the pear it’s a wonderful scent. I bought the last Tsv in vanilla last year. I’m really happy with the pear. This cream is amazing. Great value
Super Contributor

It is 3 sets for this tsv as well. I’m with you. Just got my last set from last January and bought this tsv too. Great value and I don’t want to run out
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my First Aid TSV in sugar plum. I am disappointed in the smell; the sugar plum smells like Destinin diaper cream. I don't know if I am going to keep this.

Edited: I will keep this. The smell is not great but the cream is excellent. It works on contact and is not greasy. I didn't realize that I ordered it on auto-delivery. Now I am glad. I changed the future shipments to the original scent, which does not have the irritating ingredients of the sugar plum such as peppermint and citrus oils. 

Trusted Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

I just received my First Aid TSV in sugar plum. I am disappointed in the smell; the sugar plum smells like Destinin diaper cream. I don't know if I am going to keep this.

i got the van. peach... i still have an older one to use up 1st.. but i'm going to open up the smaller tube 1st. I cant wait to smell the peach... i was torn between the peach and the pear..

Occasional Contributor

I am still waiting for my FAB TSV delivery. Bought the pear scent. I have been trying to read the reviews for this TSV and I am not able to. I guess there's a glitch with the system. It's very annoying since I want to read the reviews for the other scents (fig, peach) to see if I should change the scents for my future shipments. If you ordered the other scents and received your shipments, please let me know what you think. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I'm curious how the sugar plum compares to the cranberry pomegranate from last year. I absolutely LOVE the cranberry pomegranate, it's my favorite lotion scent to date. Hopefully someone on here can provide a comparison since I see the sugar plum is now on waitlist. Thank you in advance!