Respected Contributor

First Aid Beauty ULTA Black Friday Sale

$19.00
C2A17A5E-7CFB-41C1-8717-ADA1CE92BB4A.jpeg

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty ULTA Black Friday Sale

@mom2four0418   One note-  it's another example of what looks like the same as usual, but there are 2 fewer ounces in that container than in the one I expect to finish in a week or two.   Still, it's not a bad price considering how much costs have risen, but I am glad I have one more unopened container left from my last TSV auto-delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@mom2four0418   One note-  it's another example of what looks like the same as usual, but there are 2 fewer ounces in that container than in the one I expect to finish in a week or two.   Still, it's not a bad price considering how much costs have risen, but I am glad I have one more unopened container left from my last TSV auto-delivery.

@millieshops 

My last 2 from the Q are 14 oz each. It was quite some time ago I ordered them but think it was a package deal of 2 tubs and a tube. I switch off with Cerave and other brands so they last me forever but I almost think I've had them for well over a year. Both tubs have expiration dates of 11/22. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   I just looked up my order -  the tubs were 14 ounces each.  Next to my kitchen sink I have one of the 2 tubes also in the TSV -  2 ounces each tube.  That makes the old TSV 2 and a half times more product than the Ulta sale.   But if I needed more, I probably wouldn't wait in  hopes of finding a better price.  Wrong year for that.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@shaggygirl   I just looked up my order -  the tubs were 14 ounces each.  Next to my kitchen sink I have one of the 2 tubes also in the TSV -  2 ounces each tube.  That makes the old TSV 2 and a half times more product than the Ulta sale.   But if I needed more, I probably wouldn't wait in  hopes of finding a better price.  Wrong year for that.

@millieshops 

I was able to go back and find my order info. Yep it was the two tubs plus two tubes not one. My order was way back on 12/18/2019 and the cost was $39.96 (plus tax of course)

Trusted Contributor

my favorite its all i use.. im waiting for the tsv to order more!!