Trusted Contributor

Just wondered if anyone has a heads up on FAB as a today's special coming up. I'm into my last big tub and need to stock up for the winter. Thank you in advance to any and all responses. Stay warm and dry.

Respected Contributor

I checked Blue Skies For Me Please blog, and there is nothing coming up for First Aid Beauty for November TSV.  But they might still schedule it last minute for TSV or QVC 2 Big Deals.

New Contributor

Hello,

I checked on the program guide and it does not look like there will be a First Aid Beauty TSV this year in November.  I have been getting this for several years now and on auto delivery, what a shame that they aren't doing it this year.  Seems like the Q has changed way too much and not all good.

Regular Contributor

Big tub of what? I'm just learning about this brand. 

Respected Contributor

FYI..............

I love FAB and am almost out as well. Been checking website as I want to purchase the large tubs, 14oz. Today I see they now have it: A345120

Customer service told me if I order now and it ends up being a TSV and has free S&H, QVC will reimburse you within 30 days of purchase if the cost is less & S&H.

Trusted Contributor

love there lotion i got the 2 big tubs and 2 travel sizes for 50,00  with tax on free shipping day.. got the green tea lemon cause the other scents were gone... i wouldnt get it again smells strong... but lotion is great i use it after i get out of the shower.. 

Trusted Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

FYI..............

I love FAB and am almost out as well. Been checking website as I want to purchase the large tubs, 14oz. Today I see they now have it: A345120

Customer service told me if I order now and it ends up being a TSV and has free S&H, QVC will reimburse you within 30 days of purchase if the cost is less & S&H.

I love that kit. I will be buying if it's a TSV. 

Contributor

I am hoping for a tsv as well.  My 21 year old has said that is the only thing he wants for Christmas.  I got him a tub two years ago and he's finally out.  He loves it in Unscented.  

Contributor

There was a post on their facebook page that said the TSV will be sometime next month before the holidays. Yay! 

Super Contributor

For at least the last two years, a big beauty store (starts with 'S') offered the big tub for $15 (a $42 value) online right around Thanksgiving!

I'm hoping to score another $15 tub this year and I will be looking out for FAB deals here on QVC.