Respected Contributor

It's now available for ordering.

Super Contributor

@brandiwine   Thanks for sharing!   There are several of us that have been waiting.  I was afraid I had missed it.  Rakuten has 10% today, too.  I ordered the pear, but may go back for another!

Here's the link:

First Aid Beauty Special Edition Ultra Repair Cream 4-Pc Kit - QVC.com

FAB.JPG

Valued Contributor

This is (IMO) the best lotion/cream out there! I love the rosemary mint, but I can only get it on the FAB website. 

The peach is calling my name, though.....

Regular Contributor

I actually think I'm going with original this year. But if I change my mind, I'm leaning toward that pear scent.

Trusted Contributor

ughhh i was torn between the peach and pear.. was going to get both and give one to mom. but i know she has some at home, she doesnt use it as much as me.. i got the peach. now im good for another year lol i still have one unopened. i never knew there is a date on the bottom. i didnt know it went "bad"  i read this on a post last yr.. the one i have unopened has the date of 2022 on it.. but i'd still use it after the date.. u dont need alot of it. i use it over my whole body after i shower.  i look for this special every year.. and i love the litttle lotions. i keep them in my purse at all times!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty TSV

[ Edited ]

@CritterKeeper wrote:

This is (IMO) the best lotion/cream out there! I love the rosemary mint, but I can only get it on the FAB website. 

The peach is calling my name, though.....

If folks just want the cream, the tsv is a good deal. But I  prefer buying from the FAB website- their kits throughout the year include a great assortment of products. This is the kit I purchased last summer, free shipping and it was just a few dollars more than the tsv! It's great to sign up for FAB's  emails.fablantis.JPG

Respected Contributor

I ordered the peach on auto ship, then went back and ordered a single ship on the sugar plum.  Love, Love, Love this stuff.  The absolute best.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe this kit offers the large sized URC, which is what I want. Don't care for the other products. I have so many of the small tubes of URC because I've bought so many of these large size from QVC over the years. So many, and more to come.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not realize that there were two threads so I will post on this one as well, in case they close one of the threads for duplication.

I just purchased in the Peach, I then called my aunt about it, since she is also a fan and and she will purchase later tonight most likely in the pear. Then, I will give her the original scent from my kit (since she likes unscented) and she will give me the pear set from her kit (since I like scented) I will then have an opportunity to try both the Peach and the Pear. 

Contributor

Love this cream and i was hoping they'd have another TSV. I have a number of skin issues and try lots of different stuff, but always come back to this cream.